Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

I am COMPLETELY AWARE OF YOUR NEFARIOUS PLANS YOU FELINE SWINE!!!

however, don't worry, i will inexplicably do nothing to stop your machinations, but will wait till the last possible moment to expose you, thus gaining kudos with the boss who will ignore the fact that i put the whole operation in jeopardy just for dramatic effect.

Just out of intrest, where do i rank in this hierarchy of evil?

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, of course, I will never be punished beyond being called an imbecile or assigned some mildly demeaning labour. This means that, no matter how many times my treachery is exposed, I can always try again. It won't be long before my exploits are played for mere comic relief, and no longer treated as a real threat, much to my chagrin.

I think this'll work out great.

But I was going for conniving second fiddle! Oh well. I guess I'll just sit back, wait for your plans to fail, and jump into the power vacuum left by your crumbling organization.

Or make popcorn.

:wallbash:

Such a hard decision!

Aww, you can still be the sniveling lackey! loyal to a fault, but weak and cowardly! You'd be assigned obscenely imortant missions, despite being nowhere near competent enough to fulfill them! Also, we'd be bitter enemies. Wouldn't that be nice?

i think there's always room in an evil organisation for more cronies. THe good guys seem to use them up so damn fast! (we should definitely invest in some martial arts training for the mindless grunts, really some of them just seem to fall down when the goodies invade the secret cavern base, or at least make them take some vitamins)

rhs88, conive away! Also, i would, like some popcorn......

OF DOOOOOOM!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

(no salt, please, bwahaha)

(and yes, i count the popping of corn as an obscenely important mission, da peoples need to eat! bwaha)

Archived