Sol Badguy's armor and bandana

Yoshh

Yes, yes! A million times, YES!! Aellyth, because of your fantastic taste in fighting games, you are my new official Favorite Person! This fantastic priveledge grants you benefits such as:

-I will not outright ridicule with my cruel satiric skills!

-I will not lie to or about you for basically no reason!

-I might actually offer constructive advice to you!

Anyway, as far as this mod goes, I am willing to do everything in my power to assist in its creation. I'm a pretty competent texture artist, and I have a lot of... experience with the GG artwork. Still, it looks like some custom meshes will be required for this one, and those can be hard to come by... So, until some kindly modeller comes along, not much can be done, I'm afraid.

If you read my post, you would have noticed me explicitly stating that I would do no such thing.

See, I'm basically a ridiculous Guilty Gear fan, and I think the best thing that could happen to Oblivion would be for it to become more like GG. So, until they make a mod that adds a playable Faust race, then this is the project I am most willing to commit to.

I'll check on oblivion scripting if anyone needs it ;D can anyone give me links of where to know more about scripting for oblivion? Besides TES set wiki

I'm currently studying Java, and going to learn C++ in a near future... Are these languages of any help when it comes to understanding the structure of scripting?

Scriptings a hell of a lot easier than C++.

[CLICKY]Will tell you most of what you need to know

[CLICKY] Will be your best friend for years to come. Even better than Ricky.

[CLICKY] Is a good place to fall back on.

Though scripting won't do much for you for this set of armor - the idea of which forces me to perform a standing ovation in your honor.

*standing ovates*

• 2 years later...

Er..... not to be the party pooper her, but someone actually made the entire Sol Badguy outfit from head to toe, including headband and hair. It was an asian modder from Zeoblivion (no rip, all original, beautiful work), the outfit is part of the "House on Riverside" mod.

(Thank you ziitch!) Here is the link: http://zeoblivion.blog11.fc2.com/blog-entry-30.html

House on Riverside is a compilation of a lot of anime based clothing and Sol Badguy's outfit is part of it. There is actually a female version if it in this too XD Download both House on riversde 1 and 2 and you should be golden.

Edited by chakaru11