How are screenshots handled when uploading mods?

0Prime0

Newb question!

I'm new to the Nexus and haven't posted a mode yet, but I'm not clear how screenshots are handled when a mod is uploaded. I know individual screenshots can be uploaded seperately in general, but can those be used or tagged so that they show up on the mod page? Or can screenshots be upload along with the mod when that is posted? Thought I would ask before going through the process and then getting stuck...

Cheers!

When you upload your mod you will prompted to add screenshots (I believe it is just after the upload). Once it is uploaded you can go to the 'manage your mods' tab and click the images section for your mod. From there you can select which image you wish to be the primary mod picture. Hopefully this answers all of your questions.

You may want to set it the mod to hidden while you upload the screenshots and than remove it from hidden to avoid the infamous 'no pic, no click' brigade.

As the uploader of a mod, your screen looks a bit different. You can see below that there is an extra panel, which has the links to the various tools for administrating the mod. File Uploading, Image Uploading, Videos, Mirrors, Readme, etc.

http://fencedude.com/Oblivion/NexusMod.png