ENB problems

Kiki981

OK, this is not troubel as such, but as long as I'm playing Skyrim, I have a problem with ENB (well, the one I'm using is quite working for me now, but I have to ask about this problem). Like I said, I'm playing Skyrim for a long time now. And every time I wanted to install ENB, I had this strange problem. Problem is, that on my game only ENB version that works is 0.221. All other ENB's are nightmare for me. I tried to install newer version (and even previous version of 0.221), but nothing worked. It's like, when I install other versions, I get CTD as soon as I leave interior space. I tired many times and after leaving interior - CTD (with all versions except 0.221). And problem is also, that I can use only one preset (that I'm using now), with all other presets again CTD - even if they are made for 0.221. I even tried to reinstall Skyrim, or even reinstalling Skyrim on newer installed Windows, I get same problem. It's like game won't allow me to use other version of ENB and preset. It's funny becouse I get this feeling, that my Skyrim was like made just for this version of ENB and this preset.

Again this is not as problem as such, but it would be nice to use some other preset or newer version of ENB. So, does anyone know what could be wrong, why I cant use other presets or ENB versions? And yes, it doesn't matter how many or what mods I have. I tried on vanilla game, and same problem.

I did this. Now I'm using what I'm using 0.221. As I said I did remove those two items and preset's items, installed new version of ENB, old version ENB and every other version that is not 0.221 mkes me CTD in exteriors. Even if I don't have any presets, just ENB files.