The Awakening Of Change

TheBestIdiot122

Brian notes the bloodied knife, and remembers a woman like this from 10 years ago. She had killed her husband for sleeping with another woman and wanted to know if she was going to hell. he had advocated for her to the local sheriff, and she still visited and prayed every Sunday. "You may have done some bad things, but that doesn't mean you are a rotten person. You may have seen some bad things, but that doesn't make it your fault! if you want redemption in the eyes of the lord, just ask, and it will be granted." Father Kilpatrick takes a drink from his glass of whiskey.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle smiled and said "Oh, but i am my deeds, you don't quite understand do you? I enjoy every minute of it... as i kill... the screams... the blood... ahh... it's like a drug.. Hehehe!" She said quietly, moving her hat away from her face, smiling widely, and lighting a cigarette. She got up, and walked out of the saloon, looking around the street.

Belle walked onto the hot desert floor, she looked around, suddenly turning, her hand flicking outwards, firing, shooting a man that was sitting on his porch, on the other side of the small town. She laughed manically and continued down the road, skipping, shooting people randomly as she went... although she only shot men.

Belle smiled "Amen to you too Mr preacher, but i am afraid god can't help ya here!" She ducked under his shotgun, and brought her fist up to his chin, she drew her other revolver and stepped back a few paces "I don't suppose you seen any of my latest Victims? these are all just target practice... you should really see the victims, works of art." She continued backing up, until she was near the bank, she took a hostage and went inside, having the clerk clear out the safe. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Neville put his head down and went for a short nap, his hat shading his eyes. He jumped as he heard a gunshot. He looked out of the window but nothing was in sight but the dead, dry, town he had to protect. He sighed and stepped outside to the porch, he poured a small glass of rum and started to drink.

Belle, with a large sack of money, mounted her horse, she kicked into it's sides, and galloped away, heading for another town...

An old woman, in very fine clothes, a silken blouse, a leather and fur waistcoat, a pair of plum coloured flare trousers, and some expensive leather boots, walked up the porch, a cigarette in an ornate cigarette holder rested in her hands, she took a long drag, and blew out "Oi Jones! You gonna pay up Love? or am i gonna ave' to make ya?" She said, in a yorkshire accent, as she had come over to New austin to set up her luxury prostitute house, the golden mountain flower.