Make me think its worth it

k357

Just to throw out a few more for ya for once you get some play time in.

Deadly Dragons - This becomes a necessity when you get to some higher levels and realize that dragon fights are terribly easy. It also has a configuration tool (in dragonsreach) where you can really customize your experience with it. You can not only adjust dragon health and armor etc.... but also the stats of npcs and animals. It really helps when the game starts feeling too easy.

Live another life - Alternate start mod that you will grow to love after watching the opening movie a few times. Lots of options and is set up to let you avoid the main quest completely if that's your thing, or start it whenever you want. Still has the option to play the vanilla start as well.

Immediate Dragons - This one goes well with Live Another Life if you want to still have dragons while avoiding the MQ. Just don't try to take on a dragon at level 1.

Stones of Barenziah (spelling?) Quest Markers - Handy as hell if you want to have any hope of completing this quest. It did glitch out on me once but I just disabled then re-enabled it and it was fine.

Midas Magic - Great spells (if you're a mage) and makes you work to get them. Some are overpowered but most really aren't. Read up on it though because it really is a chore to get all the ingredients and "make" the spells. I've been using it a while and probably only have gotten 10 of the spells total. I think there's a mod that makes enemies use these spells as well but I can't remember the name. Apocalypse Spell pack is supposed to be good too but I haven't used it. It looks a lot different and seems like it really changes the way magic works, with trigger spells and combinations and such.

All these are pretty really mods and easy to find/use. I'll throw up some more obscure ones if I think of any, I can't remember my mod list right now and I'm not at home.