SPOILER: I Command you to Kill, so says the Deadra Lord

daventry

Molag Bal Done, thanks to Sushi Squid http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21700

Please make a Mod that Doesent force me to Kill the Priest from the Molag Bal Quest, make it so that after the Priest is there, he cowers in Fear and that he belongs to Molag Bal, now i should get the Weapon with the Priest lying dead, even though i never touched him.

Inside the house, the oh-so righteous priest will head right into the basement, without thinking twice. When he reaches the foot of the altar, Molag Bal will trap him right away and a conversation will take place:

Logrolf: "Molag Bal. You think you can best Boethiah's faithful? I have won this contest before!"

Molag Bal: "Ah. But I have my own champion this time, Logrolf."

Logrolf: "What? You!"

Molag Bal: "Mortal. I give you my mace, in all its rusted spitefulness. Crush the spirit from Logrolf's bones. Make him bend to me." Dont make Molag Bal say that line

The rusty mace will then be equipped and Logrolf should Auto Bend before Molag Bal with a Script change and Molag Bal should say this:

Molag Bal: "You bend to me?"

Logrolf: "Yes!"

Molag Bal: "You pledge your soul to me?"

Molag Bal: "You forsake the weak and pitiful Boethiah?"

Molag Bal: "You're mine now, Logrolf."

With the victory, Molag Bal will lose interest in the torture session and will mercifully ask you to put Logrolf out of his misery. Dont make Molag Bal say that line then make the Priest auto drop dead right there.

Lastly, a triumphant Molag Bal will turn the rusty mace into the Mace of Molag Bal, finishing the quest with the words:

"The Mace of Molag Bal! I give you its true power, mortal. When your enemies lie broken and bloody before you, know that I will be watching. Now, I have a soul in Oblivion that needs claiming. Take care of the house while I'm gone. Ha ha ha!"

This infact reminds me of Septimus Signus and Hermaeus Mora, you can litterly tell the Deadra off and still get the Reward with the Old Man tuning to Dust.

Boethia Done, thanks to Iceburg http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22818

When i come to the Boethia Cultists, i have a Choice to kill them all with Boethia appearing, but still she Insists i betray and murder a Follower witch could break Quest related things.

Please make a Script with a Quest Marker where i can get a Bandit from any Cave that has a Jail Cell and Free Him in witch he doesent attack, then he becomes my Follower. (I shouldent be able to trade or make conversation with him, just make him do something) Now i can Sacrifice him without ever touching a Follower and i can do Boethias bidding.

This should also work if i dident kill the Cultists, then i can still get the Bandit as a Sacrifice.

Namira's Rot Done, thanks to Iceburg http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24224

When you Investigate the Hall of the Dead, a mysterious voice will talk to you about Flesh and Death, then Eola will appear and ask you to help her clear Reachcliff Cave.

After i helped her clear the Cave and i bring the Priest to her where she tells him to lie down, she will tell me to eat him.

Please make a line that says: Eat Him yourself, i want no part in this, then we get a Ring with just the Healing Ability and No Cannibalism. Now i can leave with a Quest Success while the Guests can resume their Normal Lives.

Ebony Blade of Mephala

The Ebony Blade of Mephala tells us to Kill our Friends, but this could lead to Quest Breakage, why not let us kill our Own Summoned Creatures, they are our Trusted Allies and it would Please Mephala greatly.

Set it as Powers called "Shade of Mephala," then we can use it as a Shout and still wield the Blade.

The Shade should Only be available when you wield the Blade.

Edited by daventry

Just to say it because I know that someone else will and probably do it in a rude way...

Daedra are supposed to be evil, or at the least not care particularly care about the lives of mortals. That is just how they are. Not all quests should have a moral end as not all choices are unilaterally moral. Technically speaking, those people who are parts of these cults believe that killing, beating, or feasting on others IS right and moral, but have to hide in secret in order to practice their beliefs.

From a roleplay standpoint why can't a good character just outright refuse an evil request or suddenly decide a different course of action once they are being used for an evil end? Or for that matter, who's to say that the victim isn't just as evil, or even a worse evil?

That's the thing about morality, it's subjective.

Thanks for the explanation and i just realized when i met Eola in the Hall of the Dead after she tried to convince me about my Guilt, there was an Option for:

I will have No part in this you Monster, then she attacked me and i killed her, thus the Quest Failed

but atleast it stopped forcing me to do the Cannibal thing even though you can

kill her after clearing the Cave or when the Priest is there and then kill All the Cannibals

witch will still lead to a Failed Quest.

True the Victims could be Evil, but the

Priest for the Feast of Namira is defenetly not.

The Priest of Boethia on the other hand could be, but he dident look or sound Evil, so theres a thought to think about, why did he go to Molag Bal anyway.

Now the Cult of Boethia are Evil, since they themselves Force you to Sacrifice someone,

you could wipe them out and have Boethia appear, but she still insist you Sacrifice someone instead of an Option to say No and have her tell you to go kill her Previous Champion and take his Ebony Mail as a Reawrd.

Edited by daventry

• 4 months later...

Thanks Daventry!

Man, I was hoping that spoilers would act the same in mod descriptions as they do in forums, unfortunately they don't.

Sorry man, I've got so much on my plate right now I can't take requests.

Thanks again,

Ice

Could you please make a Mod for when im done with the Molag Bal Quest (Vanilla Version or Sushisquid Version) that when i leave the House, the Door should turn into a Wall, so i can Never return to the House again. Also for the Vanilla Version where Molag Bal tells you to take care of the House, have that Dialogue Removed please.

Please make a Power called Shade of Mephalla when i wield the blade, then i Shout it out and kill it to please the blade, since killing my Friends could break the Game of Quests.

Edited by daventry

If you are roleplaying a righteous character who does not traffic with daedra, and you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a daedric artifact quest, aren't you just supposed to walk away and purposely stop completing tasks for that quest? Just because someone in the game gives you a quest does not mean that you have to complete it.

Thats the reason for these Deadra Mods, theres no walk away option in the Vanilla Game, you are Forced to do what you are told.

The Mehrunes Razor Quest is the only one where you can tell the Deadric Lord "Screw you Dude" and Save Silus, but then the Blade is back in the Museum with no real reward and the place just becomes a Normal House with a guy living in it with a Dying History in witch Nobody really cares about. Its just one of those long awsome Quests with a Poor Ending for the Next TES Game to get the Blade again no matter the outcome.

Edited by daventry