NMM won't start after power failure

instyne49

Today I was downloading one of Jenncave's mods, right after I hit the download button, I had a temporary power outage. Both my computer and TV monitor shut down but rebooted by themselves. Power was out for maybe 10 to 15 seconds. The only thing I have found affected is NMM. It will not open, I've restarted the computer, all mod files are present. NMM shows as installed in Programs and Features, and nothing else seems to be affected by the brownout. Has anyone experienced this type of problem before? I can backup the mods and reinstall NMM, but would rather not if someone has a solution for this. I do have Vortex installed, and all mods imported, but with 150 mods installed, I lack a load order copy, to see what to enable. By the way, LOOT starts and sorts the mods just fine, as does Wrye Bash, but when the game starts all the mods are missing. Can anybody offer any useful suggestions to get NMM running please. P.S. If I right click and hit Run As Administrator I do get the popup, Do I Want to Continue, it still does nothing. I just had a thought, can I reinstall NMM over the other installation, like I would if updating the program? Solved!