How old are the people playing oblivion here?

Timihendrix91

234 members have voted

1. 1. What is your age group?

• 16-18
    • 19-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-39
    • 40+

I'm 19 with 40 additional years experience. My first game was Jill of the Jungle I really liked Daggerfall with the pocket horse that was always with you when you left a dungeon no matter where the exit was. My daughters now game as much as I do. It is nice being thought of as a cool mom.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17, been playing since the day it was released, actually played for like a weekend straight, haha. At first i was a little shocked by how many people were in the 40+ category, but really i shouldn't be, my uncle is 40 and he plays more games than i could in a month every week. he got the game the first day it was released, and that weekend we played through the game almost all the way through the main quest, we only had three days ;). he's played through oblivion like 4 or 5 times by now, and he only has the Xbox version!, and my dad, he's going to be 49 in less than a month, July 7th, and he games more than i do as well. he plays oblivion, mass effect, fallout 3, cod 4, and he's just getting into computer gaming. he played lode runner and marathon, then Diablo 1, and like father, like son, i followed in his footsteps, picked up a controller and i haven't looked back. :D

I'm 15 now haven't played Oblivion all the time always taking pauses with like a 1-2 months then come backs and plays some new mods, playing for some hours and stops again xD

I'm not surprised of all the 40+ ppls just thinks it's good ^^

I've had the game since it came out i think i maybe was a week late or something.

I got the US Oblivion and it's rated 16 ^^

I'm from Sweden but here in Sweden we don't translates games very often and that's good i hate like when they add Swedish voices on an English movie.