How old are the people playing oblivion here?

Timihendrix91

234 members have voted

1. 1. What is your age group?

• 16-18
    • 19-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-39
    • 40+

I'm 26, Ive been playing PC games almost my whole life, even when I was very young I always had access to a PC. I started out playing games like Sid Meier's Civilization, I saw my dad playing it and wanted to give it a try, I still enjoy the same genre of simulation games. Someone got me Oblivion GOTY edition for a Christmas present last year, and I've been playing it on and off for about a year.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My age is in my profile. I'm 30, but sometimes feel 60. :wacko:

EDIT: oops - I've been here before. Didn't notice it was a revived thread. Must be getting young....

Poor girl - (I had to replace a common Aussie slang that is not considered rude here. Well not for a very long time.

I guess it carries a lot of weight in the U.S of A though) - I'm on 63 this month, mostly feel 25, except for the

being 63 part. Which unfortunately affects some parts.

isn't the game rated M? lol

Many people don't tend to listen to the ESRB, and I think the game was originally T-Rated until the nude mods came out and prompted them to take another look at it. Either way, the ESRB isn't law or anything.

Haha, yeah, no-one really seems to care about ESRB (or PEGI here in Europe) ratings. I even know some 13 year olds playing Fallout 3!

I hardly ever agree with PEGI. In my opinion Oblivion should've been 12+ and Fallout 3 16+. They really shouldn't change the way they look at it because of some mods most players will never download anyway.

I'm 18, and i'm not really surprised by seeing that a lot of 40+ people play oblivion: as bben46 said, their generation invented videogames, and lots of game developers are adult people (search for the video documentary "the making of oblivion" on youtube...).

Anyway, i tend not to watch peoples age on this forum, or in any case to get fooled by it.

I am 73 . Have I hit the jackpot ? My son gave me my first game -Diablo I - when I retired .Now, I teach my grand -children how to roast crabs on the Rumare beaches, with a well-aimed fireball .Daddies and mums have no time. Grandma has. 8)