How old are the people playing oblivion here?

Timihendrix91

234 members have voted

1. 1. What is your age group?

• 16-18
    • 19-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-39
    • 40+

These posts make me sure I am the youngest here! in a few months I will be 12. Actually 11/5 years old and as is everything else in iran no body cares about restrictions or anything. last month I saw a 6 year old talking to his friend saying that he finished GTA:IV ! I am not pretty sure it's the same there as I see Players above 35 years old. gaming is not well known in my country and everybody thinks that it's an entertainment for kids "Below 10 years old"! and they laugh at people at my age. as in iran I am too old to be a gamer or modder.

IHOE

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These posts make me sure I am the youngest here! in a few months I will be 12. Actually 11/5 years old and as is everything else in iran no body cares about restrictions or anything. last month I saw a 6 year old talking to his friend saying that he finished GTA:IV ! I am not pretty sure it's the same there as I see Players above 35 years old. gaming is not well known in my country and everybody thinks that it's an entertainment for kids "Below 10 years old"! and they laugh at people at my age. as in iran I am too old to be a gamer or modder.

IHOE

Wow. Well I hope you show them and stick with it. :) It is not only a great way to relax but it can educate and it most definitely can keep you young.

Take care.

Im 31 and going on 20 years of playing all kinds of video games.

When i first tried Oblivion befor i know about mods, i was blowing away by all the details.

And now with soo maney good modders making great mods for everyone to enjoy, it just makes Oblivion

alot more fun to play.

Your NEVER to old to play games. :biggrin:

Eh like the over 40's crowd has the lead..never to old to do anything age is a mind related thing anyways..la..Yeah for us so called what that word in the states aye baby boomers, we all over the world said we were the generation that would never get old the stats prove it..

• 8 months later...

Yeah. I see this thread is dead and buried, but I have a complaint. Why do the age groups listed stop at 40? Who makes these idiot assumptions that gamers have to be so young? I was in my 60's when I first got hooked on Player Manager with the old Amiga 500. Now just finished my second lap of your 40 years.

Recently returned to Oblivion when I discovered the mods.....beats on-line gaming into a cocked hat. I have cancelled WoW and Lotro and several free games.

Try adding a few more age steps at 10 year intervals - you might even find a 90+ ;)

Yeah. I see this thread is dead and buried, but I have a complaint. Why do the age groups listed stop at 40? Who makes these idiot assumptions that gamers have to be so young? I was in my 60's when I first got hooked on Player Manager with the old Amiga 500. Now just finished my second lap of your 40 years.

Recently returned to Oblivion when I discovered the mods.....beats on-line gaming into a cocked hat. I have cancelled WoW and Lotro and several free games.

Try adding a few more age steps at 10 year intervals - you might even find a 90+ ;)

I have feeling when i am old and retired I will be in a retirement home where everyone is having a huge lan party having halo death matches and listening to 90's gangerstar rap, techno, and hard rock. lol