Legends of Tamriel

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 years works for me. Glad we could sort this out. I also edited my character sheet a (very) little to reflect the time period. Edited by Zephyr Kronos

Dawnguard is very good... we are putting it into our storyline, without revisiting Dawnguard itself, of course the dawnguard, and the Volkihar will still be in Tamriel 30 years later, so we are making what we can of that.

A new twist to the... i would say old but Dawnguard is only like almost a week old..

And who doesn't want to be a vampire lord? :teehee:

I approve this. I have Dawnguard. So, if people don`t like me incorporating it, too bad. I run the RP. Also, at some point soon, Cyrus will become a Vampire Lord. He and Selene. I do allow powerful characters, within reason. You could be a Giant, a Werewolf, Dragon we already have, well done Brutii, now with the new DLC, we will have Vampire Lords. Enjoy the RP, leave the nitty Gritty to me

BaldurAnthology

oh i don't mind Dawnguard in the RP. I have it and enjoy the DLC myself. But I don't know about making another character. Seems like a lot to keep up with.

and Flipout(my bad I said fallout) hasn't replied yet :(

Edited by TheBrownCow

Oh, erm, I was waiting for you to post. I put one up, I thought we would take turns to keep and fair and all that. Unless I missed yours, I don't think you did.

I feel really bad and stupid right now :wallbash:

Edit: There, posted something that should get you nice and involved, TheBrownCow. Sorry about my lack of mental faculties :ohmy:

Edited by Flipout6