Legends of Tamriel

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE RP PEOPLE! AND AAN, you are not getting Falkreath! I am keeping falkreath, and not taking the Vampire lord blood. I told you that you can take Whiterun, or Windhelm. NOT Falkreath. Correct that in the RP before you continue!

Falkreath? All falkreath has is the graveyard... oh... I get it now!

Artaeum is a massive floating Island that went missing twice. Once a LOOOONG time ago and then reappeared shortly sometime after the oblivion crisis. Then it disappeared again. The Psijic Order lives on Artaeum. Artaeum feeds on souls to continue floating, and is said the island itself is alive. However I'll probably make it so somehow they don't have to eat souls, because that would be kind of catastrophic if a giant island just started sucking up thousands of souls constantly around the world.

That's from The Infernal City, right? Haven't read it but the cover has a huge floating island on it.

http://suvudu.com/files/mt-files/keyes-city.jpg

And finally posted again. :laugh:

i've been reading all the posts so I know whats going on :) I believe I'm going to make a new char and set him as a Psijic Leader. Is that aloud? Also can I have control of Artaeum?

Don't you think control of all of Artaeum is a bit extreme? A bit much? I don't have any problem at all with you being the leader of the psijics, but if you had a huge floating island, none of us would really stand much chance.

Yes.. people finally figured out why a MASTER NECROMANCER would want access to a gigantic GRAVEYARD. :facepalm:

Why did that come up so randomly? :confused: We're not stupid you know, no need to talk down to us as if were all idiots.

Edited by AnotherAverageName