Legends of Tamriel

You can't decide whether I get a strike or not unless your a moderator or administrator.

Im still a little confused with why it says Ghost infront of his name....

Shhhhh....

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, would the RP accept first-time RPers? I do have a character planned, and I plan on making my character fairly discreet (Did I spell that right?) Until I get the hang of things.

Name: Rilgumskar

Alignment: Neutral Good

Race: Nord

Class: Battlemage

Deity: The Nine

Personality: Rilgumskar is the kind of man that would give his life in order to save his friends, a family, or the people of a city. He believes that the prospect of a "perfect world", (No wars, bandits, etc.) to be naive, but does not shun others for disagreeing with such an opinion, as those who strive to achieve such a goal are usually good, honest people. He works to better the lives of regular people, asking for no reward, and gains the income he needs to survive through selling weapons and armor found on bandits, pelts from animals, and miscellaneous other loot from caves and ruins. He's not perfect, however. He shows no mercy to bandits or marauders, as would be expected, but holds none for those in the gray-area either, such as necromancers or conjurers, who may just wish to practice magic in seclusion. (He sees the permanent and uncontrolled summoning of daedra and undead as a danger to innocent people, and acts accordingly.) He holds nothing against mages who summon atronachs or other creatures in battle, so long as said creatures are kept under control. Usually he's fairly quiet, but lately especially so due to the recent loss of a friend. He checks on his friends often, though due to a lot of time spent in the wilderness he doesn't have many. He wanders a lot, and doesn't really own a house. Most, if not all, of his existence is mobile.

Weapon: Silver sword (his main weapon, primarily due to its ability to affect spectral enemies such as ghosts.) with a Silver Dagger as a back-up weapon in case his sword is lost. He also possesses journeyman-level knowledge of destruction, restoration, and alteration, and as a result knows several spells. He usually uses magic for practical uses, such as healing and cleaning an injury, lighting a fire, intimidating enemies or (of course, being a nord.) Chilling his mead. He can also carry 20 extra pounds of gear due to a feather spell. (He can carry a grand total of around 70-80 pounds, I'm trying to be realistic.)

Appearance: Rilgumskar has shoulder-length light brown hair, fair skin, and a physique that is slightly bigger than the usual nord. His appearance clearly shows that he spends most of his time outdoors, as he is lean and muscular, though not overtly so. His eyes are blue, and his nose has scars from frostbite and is broken. (A draugr bonked him with the hilt of an axe.) He has a small, healing cut on his lip like someone punched him, and a few minor scars throughout his body from injuries he managed to heal with magic. His face is no different from the rest of him, being lean and slightly scarred. His cheeks always seem to be red, partially due to that being the natural colour of the skin, partially from cold, and are shallow.

Clothing: He normally wears a black fur hooded cloak made from the pelt of a black bear, with light-to-medium armor underneath. He created his clothes himself to adapt to any of Skyrim's weather conditions. His cloak has a layer of leather underneath the hide to help prevent him from getting wet, his (long-sleeved) leather armor lacks any pauldrons, (shoulder-plates, just incase you didn't know.) and his shoulders are protected instead by a layer of light metal. The chestpiece has several pockets and has 3 layers, each of which can be unbottoned to hang down from the waste, although doing so requires the removal of the light steel plating he puts on over the fur armor, (To avoid his cold-weather armor from being rendered useless by a well-placed sword slash.) He wears a belt with a sheath for his sword and dagger, and several pockets for coins and food. Studded leather chaps protect his legs, along with leather pants. Thick, warm fur boots cover his feet. On his back he wears a large backpack with a sleeping roll attached, and the rest of his gear packed inside.

Will have to finish this tommorow, i'll update it then.

Also Approved! Sorry I didn't get to you before!

Welcome aboard! Make sure to stay in character in the RP

A link can be found on Page 1 of this thread

You can't decide whether I get a strike or not unless your a moderator or administrator.

Im still a little confused with why it says Ghost infront of his name....

Umm, if it's to do with this RP, yes I can. Did you not read the full rules page? Strike 1 for challenging my rules. 3 warnings per strike, 3 strikes you are out of the RP. Do not disobey my rules again.

Name:Dimire

Alignment:Neutral

Race:Imperial

Class: Master Necromaster

Deity: N/A

Personality: Seclueded and quiet, He doesn't tend to mingle to much because he's very dislikeable. he main stays on his own doing reseaerch or experimenting on bodies to make hybrid zombies

Weapon: Steel Shortsword, Restoration and Destruction Magic

Appearance: A tall thin figure with dark hair. He has a cut on his lip and a slightly out of shape nose after it was broken by a thug

Clothing: A long black robe with blodd red stitching along the edges. A enchanted amulet which increases his powers and a small batered book in one of his robes pockets.

History/background: At the age of 4 he had to watch his mother,farther and brother being hung from the rafters by there intestine in his house will he hid under his bed with his sister. After that he ran away and spent many years living on the streets in Riften while his sister was adopted as into a rich family. At the age of 8 he went to winterhold college but was kicked out only 6 months after joining jue to his extreme ways of research and testing. He wondered skyrim before he made his way to Karhtwasten were he lived in solitude to the present day.

Name:Dimire

Alignment:Neutral

Race:Imperial

Class: Master Necromaster

Deity: N/A

Personality: Seclueded and quiet, He doesn't tend to mingle to much because he's very dislikeable. he main stays on his own doing reseaerch or experimenting on bodies to make hybrid zombies

Weapon: Steel Shortsword, Restoration and Destruction Magic

Appearance: A tall thin figure with dark hair. He has a cut on his lip and a slightly out of shape nose after it was broken by a thug

Clothing: A long black robe with blodd red stitching along the edges. A enchanted amulet which increases his powers and a small batered book in one of his robes pockets.

History/background: At the age of 4 he had to watch his mother,farther and brother being hung from the rafters by there intestine in his house will he hid under his bed with his sister. After that he ran away and spent many years living on the streets in Riften while his sister was adopted as into a rich family. At the age of 8 he went to winterhold college but was kicked out only 6 months after joining jue to his extreme ways of research and testing. He wondered skyrim before he made his way to Karhtwasten were he lived in solitude to the present day.

Ok... A necromancer is usually evil, not neutral. However, If you wish him neutral, fine. Welcome to the RP, head over to the RP whenever etc

Lol I didn't even know that characters here have alignments. :laugh:

I do have a question, well not really a question. xD Can I have Shadowmere as Shadow's horse? I mentioned in his character sheet that he was a member of the Dark Brotherhood and since he lives in Cyrodiil I meant that he was in the Cyrodiil Dark Brotherhood and that he once was Lucien's Silencer. :ermm:

Lol I didn't even know that characters here have alignments. :laugh:

I do have a question, well not really a question. xD Can I have Shadowmere as Shadow's horse? I mentioned in his character sheet that he was a member of the Dark Brotherhood and since he lives in Cyrodiil I meant that he was in the Cyrodiil Dark Brotherhood and that he once was Lucien's Silencer. :ermm:

Yes. Yes you can, If I get the flaming Skeletal horse from the upcoming Dawnguard dlc, whic is filled by magic green flame I think that doesn't burn you