Legends of Tamriel

BaldurAnthology

Arianna put her specialized Tavern Went clothes on, the ones that were red instead of Forest Green, with a slightly longer skirt, comfortable black boots, and clearly lacking a bra underneath. She left the room, getting a guard to show her the way. Within minutes, she was led in an sat the Steward's usual chair, as the Steward was in Cyrus' chair, and Arianna was the Steward's guest.

"Um.. Thank you, Guard. Um.. Ste-- Uh.. Sara, look, I..."

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sahvithzoor merely grunted in response to Rorik, studying him momentarily with an ice-blue eye. His inner eyelid clicked a few times before he turned his head towards Iodiria, "So. You have us both here now. I assume Vulviingkonahrik will appear if he is interested. What did you wish to discuss in such privacy?"

Arianna's heart dropped slightly, not expecting to be cut off. With a small sigh, she nodded contently, looking to the table.

"If.. If you're sure, Steward.."

Sara claps her hands, and Boris, an middle aged man walks in. "Ah, is Lady Sara in command tonight? What will the misses be having?" Sara says "Tea, with some of those biscuits that you make, other than that, surprise me." Boris cocks his head to one side. "Tea and biscuits? You only ask for that when something has your heart troubled. Well whatever. Not my concern." Turning to Arianna, he says "And for you, miss? What will you be having?"

under her breath, Arianna mumbled something about what Sara asked for, thinking for a second before snapping into reality.

"Oh, um.. Mammoth Steaks, a side of Baked Potatoes and Mead. Preferably Black-Briar or Honningbrew Mead.

"Right away there missus! It'll be ready soon as ye know it!" He rushes off, and within a few minutes, the food arrives. Sara has a pot of tea, with some fancy looking biscuits and a mug of carrot soup put in front of her. She smiles slightly at Boris in thanks, who nods happily. A platter of mammoth steaks, potatoes and a pitcher of black briar mead is placed in front of Arianna. "Just holler if you need anything!" He says, bowing and exits the room. Sara digs in pretty quickly, wanting to eat and get out of the room. She felt nervous and awkward around Arianna now after what happened. Before too long she has finished her tea, soup and biscuits, and leaves the room to go to the balcony.

In the time that Sara ate her food, Arianna managed to down 5 Steaks, a typical Nordic apatite, from what she's seen. She finished the entire pitcher of Mead, and by that time, she was as drunk as Brenuin of Whiterun on a BAD day. she stumbled to her feet, having to hang onto walls to get around. She mustered her way to the cookery, where Boris was, and slipped him 200 Septims, as she always did when served a good meal.

Eventually, she stumbled out to the Keep's Balcony, hickupping along the way. Eventually she got out there to find a depressed-lookig Steward standing there alone.

"Stewa-- Oh, for the love of Talos. Sara?"

Arianna considered snapping back at Sara, but held her disdain back, because she was serious about doing this.

"I-I live in town, remember... I.. no.. I.. Wanted to.. To offer my apologies for earlier... F-for shoving you.. When you.. you know."