Crash when leaving building

Deleted171989User

• 2 years later...
If this happends to you, this might be a solution...before entering or leaving wait 24 hours...it worked for me...if not the thats bad luck and you need to load some previous save. This happend to me at the late game when am level 30+ so yea...try that and see what happends

• 3 months later...

The only thing i can suggest, If you're using Vortex and if you have any file issues that aren't working with other mods, then i would try and fix it by changing the load order, In my case my game CTD's me all the time when ever i download a new mod that has a file issue, Or some mods if you uninstall them from the game it will cause a CTD because you may have saved your game with those mods, and having them taken out is a highly possible chance of CTD.

Overall

1) Fix your files if using Vortex mods.

2) You might have to keep those mods in no matter what.

3) Install LOOT, what it does is rearrange your mods in an order to the point where it can work.

4) (Not Recommended) If you exceed in Skyrim, as in you don't mind losing anything, just delete everything, and reinstall it. reinstall the mods of your choice and that could fix it (Again not recommended)

If you have any questions, Ask me and I might be able to help.

I currently am figuring out my issue, which is when ever i save, wait, enter or leave a building (that i'm aware of) i get CTD. If you are having this issue, it wouldn't take me long to figure it out but i would do what i suggested up above because that part does actually help.

Edited by BLUBBERMARLIN13

• 8 months later...

Disable Climates of Tamriel, that fixed it for me. I rrun the Frostfall and Campfire and Survival mods so i entered Riverwood trader to warm a little and eat and got stuck inside cuz when i tried to exit game just CTD with no error message, so i disabled the Climates of Tamriel and instantly it works fine.

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
On 9/16/2020 at 11:48 AM, eyecandydude said:

Disable Climates of Tamriel, that fixed it for me. I rrun the Frostfall and Campfire and Survival mods so i entered Riverwood trader to warm a little and eat and got stuck inside cuz when i tried to exit game just CTD with no error message, so i disabled the Climates of Tamriel and instantly it works fine.

This worked for me all these years later !  , thanks thought I had lost my game