Started my first real mod!

Jintezaku

Heya guys and girls!

I'm Jintezaku (or Peter, if you prefer),

I've been playing Skyrim ever since it came out, and until earlier this year I was playing on a laptop with Intel HD 4000 graphics.

Now I'm working with a 1050TI and looking to upgrade to a 1080TI once the RTX series settled in, so for the first time ever I've been playing Skyrim the way it was meant to be played and this sparked me to start modding for it.

I am going to go to university for my bachelor's degree in game development next year and hopefully my masters after that. I already have my college degree in the field.

So after playing around with others peoples mods (adding and changing stuff) I finally feel like I have a solid base to start my first real mod.

My father is a music producer and has taught me a lot about composing, producing, sound design & more and I'm always looking to find ways to implement what he taught me into my projects.

This is why my first real mod is going to be focussed around NPC dialogue and voice acting, and more specifically adding dialogue options where they are missing to allow for different RPG playstyles.

This was the inspiration for starting this mod, so a big shoutout to Zaric Zhakaron for reminding me of how terrible the dialogue can be sometimes.

This is ofcourse still very early days in the mod and aside from a few lines I created there isn't much to show for it yet.

But I didn't make this post to boast about yet to be fulfilled ideas and promises but to find as many bad dialogue options as I can. If you know any lines or dialogue options which are not up to standard, please let me know so I can include it in this mod!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, any comments or feedback are appreciated (:

*Edit I forgot to add that I'm first getting my bachelor's, 'cuz getting a masters would be damn impressive otherwise

Edited by Jintezaku

All of them? :D

I would LOVE to be able to threaten/scold/piss off Braith, or any of the other children that have the seriously disrespectful attitude. Being able to verbally subdue them, and have them STAY that way, for a while? would be nice. I have always wanted to tell that little brat that if she doesn't shut her yap, I am going to beat her black and blue. :D

Haha I will try to do my best but in this early stage there is no telling where it will go.

I'm currently pre-pre-pre alpha testing a possible framework to hopefully speed up the creation of the voiced dialogue (a single line can take a few hours depending on how much editing is needed) and I'm working on writing a first draft for the guard dialogues.

But if you spot any specific lines of dialogue that need some work, please let me know who said it where and when, and I will add it to the list