Shadowscale Argonian Racial Ability

SeriousDogg

As we all know Veezara from the Dark Brotherhood say that he is the last Shadowscale,

"The Shadowscales are a special part of the Dark Brotherhood. In the Argonian homeland of Black Marsh, those born under the sign of the Shadow are taken at birth and presented to the King of Black Marsh. A Shadowscale hatchling is then trained in the arts of stealth and assassination by the Dark Brotherhood, and lives a life in service to the mighty kingdom of Argonia. Any Shadowscale who lives to come of age is accepted into the Dark Brotherhood as a full member of the family" -UESP-

It's could be Amazing if someone can make an small tweak that Add to the Argonian an racial power that improve his sneak by 15% and let the Argonian start with the Shadow Standing Stone from the begining,

And also edit the start skills to : +10 to Sneak instead of the crapy Lockpicking and +5 to Archery and One-Handed instead of Restoration and Alteration,

and another thing that i think that could be good is that you can go to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary without do all the quest in Windhelm, you can just go to the door and enter and start the quest line.

Edited by SeriousDogg

Just uploaded this for you >>> Shadowscale Argonian Race

Leave kudos if you like.

Man i checked the mod and there is somthing wrong, the Fortify sneak is just Increase the level of the Sneak wich is do nothing, you need to make it sneaking is 15 % better, and if you can change the name of the race just to Shadowscale because argonian shadowscale is to long and its cut to shadowscale argo.

Just uploaded this for you >>> Shadowscale Argonian Race

Leave kudos if you like.

Man i checked the mod and there is somthing wrong, the Fortify sneak is just Increase the level of the Sneak wich is do nothing, you need to make it sneaking is 15 % better, and if you can change the name of the race just to Shadowscale because argonian shadowscale is to long and its cut to shadowscale argo.

Updated the file with these changes.