Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you: the one, the only, the deathclaw stabbing crazy son of a woman, : James Morgan Dante Robert Fitzgerald Hollister

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4913/screenshot0xg.png

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I have to go for the night... I'm really sorry. My sister just keeps asking me for the pc and I've been on it for like 27 hours now *needs a life* xD I'll try my very hardest to get back tomorrow... I hate to ask but you may have to hold it for me because of the Legionnaire being mine... >.< God she always comes in at the worst possible time (sister)

baldur, your character is great and I noticed that the time span within the posts are incredibly fast and it is soo easy to get lost. I was left behind till now, I was forgotten till now. I come back noticing the rp launched 15 pages without me. It's not about being left behind its really about keeping pace with the RP. And damn it is hard to do that. We dont forget you its just that you do not post much, I notice you having much more Rp's going on then just this one. And to be brutally honest, you aren't interacting with the group as much. I think you should stay but if you truly want to I wont stop you, its just that usually you aren't there.

baldur, your character is great and I noticed that the time span within the posts are incredibly fast and it is soo easy to get lost. I was left behind till now, I was forgotten till now. I come back noticing the rp launched 15 pages without me. It's not about being left behind its really about keeping pace with the RP. And damn it is hard to do that. We dont forget you its just that you do not post much, I notice you having much more Rp's going on then just this one. And to be brutally honest, you aren't interacting with the group as much. I think you should stay but if you truly want to I wont stop you, its just that usually you aren't there.

I don't forget to post, I don't always have time to keep up, and when I check back, everyone forgets I am there, and I gotta figure something half relevant to post, and most of the time when I do that, I get a pm from someone telling me i did something wrong, and have to edit. I have felt like punching my computer screen so many times in the last day and a half it's ridiculous... and I have 2 characters! Did you forget Tomoyo? Hell, Greebo was a character of mine too, not to mention Sandro's pet Yao Guai, and Chips, which used to belong to Me, now with Kayla... even I forgot about Tomoyo's pet Hawk Sakura...

Don't feel bad. I forgot Cathy had a dog for God knows how long...

*Blinks and sighs* Erm, so you went into the bathroom came out..clad in power armor..carry a ton suit on your back I suppose (o.o) then you go invisible, slit throats, god knows how the others didn't notice. Then you..find Leo who is not at the store but up a hill nearby. 'Tis actually very OP in my opinion. Now i'm not going to rage on you I just wanted to say that..in all realistically that kind of action would be far from real and would probably be killed in the effort in doing so.

I was trying to make it so where everyone feels afraid at this point, trying to make a point where as "The boss" is a real powerful guy and by doing this..it seems like he is goat cheese.