Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

just so you know flipout, he never wrote that he killed 900 legionaires, that is all made up by you.

From what i understan he only killed about 12 or so, not 900.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe I ever said that either Tomoyo, Greebo or Sandro were "Chosen Ones" Or any sort of hero. Sandro is content to perform his duties as a bodyguard, but Tokyo has asked me to loosen him up a bit, make him a little more independant. So, he will be. He will keep the pipe and stuff, I like that. I think it fits him cause of his age. Tomoyo still has her swords cause they are her cultural heritage, and family connection. Greebo is going to find a place to live in the capital, and when you get there, you may encounter him as a side character. He may offer you shelter or something. That's all I have planned for him now. Sandro can help Morgan adjust to having one eye. Only thing that I feel needs removed is this war thing. It isn't fun to be against an army, unless I have alien tech. Since I can't do that, I vote for the restoration to just being adventuring. Who else is in favor?

Morgan isnt an lone wanderer either, he just happen to be one of those guys who are in the wrong place at the wrong time Edited by MikeRyan

Realism that is the aim, not super soldiers that can take on five guys because in a real life situation if you fought five guys with a sword..you can probably be dead and the training to use a sword properly in this type of world is highly unlikely unless you somehow found the bat lair and was trained by batman.
Also, Tomoyo does have the training to use her Katana and Wakazashi properly. AS explained, she learned it from her grandfather, who learned it from his father etc. Assuming the war was about 200 years ago, which is what I based Sandro's age on, that would only be a generation or two back from her grandfather. An average human life is about 80-100 years in length. So 3 generations back would take him before the war. During that time, his family lived in japan where they would be able to receive the proper training, then moved to America before the war. This is explained in my char sheet.

You... you guys just TOTALLY missed my point. I'm not targeting you guys Individually, I was talking about the GROUP. Either it be the Legion fighting side, or Vlad's revenge quest to kill Malcolm. The group still resides in the "Chosen Ones" or "Vigilantes". This whole RP was supposed to be adventures in the Wasteland, not about quests and stuff.

You... you guys just TOTALLY missed my point. I'm not targeting you guys Individually, I was talking about the GROUP. Either it be the Legion fighting side, or Vlad's revenge quest to kill Malcolm. The group still resides in the "Chosen Ones" or "Vigilantes". This whole RP was supposed to be adventures in the Wasteland, not about quests and stuff.

Did I, in any of my posts disagree with you? I think that is the problem. This whole revenge, or army plot thing.. What happened to getting to DC to scav in the Armory? I mean, that was the original plan of the plot, go there, see what's what. See the sights, meet the ghouls whatever. Point being, it's what fallout is, without the whole Lone Wanderer or Courier 6 plotline thrown on top. Open world, scavving fun.

a lot of rps here on the nexus has people going on "quests and stuff", when i left the chattering scrolls most people where on a quest to save another person in the rp. So vlad being on a quest for revenge is a totaly valid thing Edited by MikeRyan

Did I, in any of my posts disagree with you? I think that is the problem. This whole revenge, or army plot thing.. What happened to getting to DC to scav in the Armory? I mean, that was the original plan of the plot, go there, see what's what. See the sights, meet the ghouls whatever. Point being, it's what fallout is, without the whole Lone Wanderer or Courier 6 plotline thrown on top. Open world, scavving fun.

I wasn't saying to disagreeing with you, or anyone else for that matter. I was saying, however, that it seems we've turned into "The Lone Wanderer Team B" Really. (As one is a leader, and the rest follow). And yes, that is true about "Quests and Stuff", but it shouldn't be our main goal about things. It should be, like an off hand thing. A thing that we might come across in our travels, but it shouldn't be something on our main focus. Our main goal? Is to survive, scavenge what we can in the world. Survive it's hardships and have a good time with friends. Wasn't that the whole point of it starting?

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Yes, that is the point but that would be a plot without the focus. I'm not saying my plot would be ideal but at first everyone was willing. In the end I made a plot for people to actually want to come scavenging an armory with weapons and supplies. That was leverage I used to get them to join my quest, no it is not a revenge quest,

it is a personal vendetta. And Baldur :P I didn't mean to say Tomoyo is a op person it's understandable you had a valid point of how she was trained and in japan a great place I tell you I loved it with a passion. TheBestIdiot I agree, I have nothing to disagree with you on besides the point of just walking around aimlessly without a subplot or a focus point within the rp is like playing a game when you beat the main quest storyline and all the side-quests. But still I am willing and fully understanding what you want and as I stated before I will gladly make any changes and discard my solution that I threw out to make the rp much more appealing to make everyone satisfied.

Now, if we can all be adults about this and come together on a solution that would be great, so far this rambling has stopped the RP completely which in sad truth makes it go into a slow and painful death if we do not agree on something you; guys are great, and I believe we all can come to a agreement very soon. So..lets not dwell too much on ill-situationays :P

Edited by boneless1