Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

he explained his longevity in his post.....

being frozen in his spaceship like buck rodgers.

Yep, this basically. He was frozen in space, and returned home after his mission was over. Saturn is pretty far away, so it took him quite a while to get there and back.

Iron, I have a question for you. This is meant in the most positive way, (still seeing therapist, just curious) but how could Warren be alive during the war, when the war was 200 years prior to the current date? See, due to the timeline, there would be no way he could be alive during the war, or prior to said war, unless he was a ghoul. If I may make a suggestion, I suggest you revise that part of your history. Of course, you could also completely ignore me, as Mike let it pass. Have a good afternoon, everyone.

BaldurAnthology

I already explained this above, I just wanted to say that I actually appreciate it when people do this. There's nothing I love more than being in a roleplay with people who actually know the lore, and contest people who get it wrong.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, this basically. He was frozen in space, and returned home after his mission was over. Saturn is pretty far away, so it took him quite a while to get there and back.

Iron, I have a question for you. This is meant in the most positive way, (still seeing therapist, just curious) but how could Warren be alive during the war, when the war was 200 years prior to the current date? See, due to the timeline, there would be no way he could be alive during the war, or prior to said war, unless he was a ghoul. If I may make a suggestion, I suggest you revise that part of your history. Of course, you could also completely ignore me, as Mike let it pass. Have a good afternoon, everyone.

BaldurAnthology

I already explained this above, I just wanted to say that I actually appreciate it when people do this. There's nothing I love more than being in a roleplay with people who actually know the lore, and contest people who get it wrong.

My apologies, I must have missed that bit. I did not intend to cause any issues. I hope I have not. (If it double-posts, sorry. I got network errors)

BaldurAnthology

My apologies, I must have missed that bit. I did not intend to cause any issues. I hope I have not. (If it double-posts, sorry. I got network errors)

No, not at all. People not knowing the war happened 200 years ago is one of the most common screw ups I've seen in Fallout RPGs. I can't blame you for hearing a pre-war back story and assuming I didn't know that.

BaldurAnthology

No, not at all. People not knowing the war happened 200 years ago is one of the most common screw ups I've seen in Fallout RPGs. I can't blame you for hearing a pre-war back story and assuming I didn't know that.

Glad there are no hard feelings then. So, frozen? (In a time and space divide.... would half.. of the universe.. survive? DUCK DODGERS OF THE TWENTY-FOURTH AND ONE HALF CENTURY!)

I never considered the Frozen possibility. Clever. I went with the Ghoul route, as well as an Asian girl who doesn't like men, and wields two swords and a plasma rifle.

Thanks. Yeah, I just wanted a character that was Pre-war and absolutely no experience, and for some reason "Frozen Spaceman" is what came to mind. I think, even despite the crazy background, the funniest thing about this character is his gun. It's designed to be the most impractical thing ever, apparently.

I haven't seen Duck Dodgers in years! I was sure no one else had even heard of it, since I never hear it mentioned.

Ah, so you can have more than one character? That's good to know. I have a few more characters I may add later. I love ghoul characters, personally. I'd use one here if I wasn't so determined to have a character that's inexperienced. And two swords AND a plasma rifle? Someone came prepared! :biggrin:

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you, and everyone in the Wasteland.

Thanks. Yeah, I just wanted a character that was Pre-war and absolutely no experience, and for some reason "Frozen Spaceman" is what came to mind. I think, even despite the crazy background, the funniest thing about this character is his gun. It's designed to be the most impractical thing ever, apparently.

I haven't seen Duck Dodgers in years! I was sure no one else had even heard of it, since I never hear it mentioned.

Ah, so you can have more than one character? That's good to know. I have a few more characters I may add later. I love ghoul characters, personally. I'd use one here if I wasn't so determined to have a character that's inexperienced. And two swords AND a plasma rifle? Someone came prepared! :biggrin:

Likewise. Yeah, you do know he can get another gun, aye? You can salvage guns and stuff, like in the games. Yeah, she did come prepared. With a Katana named Courage, (the cowardly dog!) and Wisdom. Her plasma Rifle is just a Plasma Rifle.

Likewise. Yeah, you do know he can get another gun, aye? You can salvage guns and stuff, like in the games. Yeah, she did come prepared. With a Katana named Courage, (the cowardly dog!) and Wisdom. Her plasma Rifle is just a Plasma Rifle.

I'll probably have to do that. The Uberfalcon is powerful, but really difficult to use. The Plasma Rifle should have been called Power, then She'd have the Triforce.

Courage the cowardly dog? We had the same childhood, I see.

I'll probably have to do that. The Uberfalcon is powerful, but really difficult to use. The Plasma Rifle should have been called Power, then She'd have the Triforce.

Courage the cowardly dog? We had the same childhood, I see.

AWESOME IDEA! Her gun is now named Power! :D

As for the childhood, your profile doesn't say your age and birthday and whatnot, so I dunno. I grew up in the 90s, watching Courage, and Cardcaptors (Not the best, I know, but I later watched the original version from Japan which was way better) as well as Redwall. This should not be discussed here. I will PM you so I don't get in trouble for Spamming

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty much anyone's post at this point, although I don't know how many legion guys are still alive for the rest of the characters to wipe out, or be wiped out by.

Small update for everyone wondering, Cathy didn't die, and I haven't dropped out entirely. but I do give Filpout, Baldur and Kayla permisison to control Cathy when need be; I'm way too busy with real life to be able to post at the moment.