Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Lol, If I could draw for s**t I would post a picture of Versing, just so you get a good idea of his ragged, unhealthy appearance. Of course, I would post one of Junius too.

Mind you, I can't draw for s**t, so yeah >:( :yucky: :unsure: :ohdear: :verymad: :psyduck: :wallbash: :confused:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling on that >.> I can't draw males as far as I can throw em... And I'm a scrawny underweight girl so that isn't far xD

You still draw amazingly, even if it is a low res picture. Anyone interested in a RP based in Alagaesia (Inheritance books) Should look for Heart of Hearts under My topics. We need people to join to get it underway.. so far not looking good.

Everyone is welcome to post pictures of their characters or what they feel their characters look like, so long as it's put in spoiler brackets so the picture doesn't take up tons of space in the thread :P

And yes, you're approved. :D

Edited by tokyobleach

Pictures I can do! she's loosely based off my current Fallout 3 character, so I'd really just need to download the Grooveatron, give 'er a pose and screen-cap it.

Wooooah you guys are going a lot faster then last time xD well it seems I have to pick up the pace, sorry if im not posting I will pick it up! We are...at the supr duper mart well close to it now right?

Nah, Cathy (demon) and Tomoyo (me) Went to kill a bunch, then one escaped and brought reinfocements. More fun, and more supplies for the group, eh? The rest are at camp.