Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam Group sounds fine to me, but I ONLY use ym Steam for games. We'll see though. I might make a leisure Steam in the future.

Btw, Kayla, you know you can't recieve PMs, right?

Hey, everybody, sorry about that ridiculously long post, but it was a major development in the story as a whole (I hope it doesn't bother you.) I'll try and keep them one hell of a lot shorter than that from now on, always.

I left room for survivors from Tenpenny tower, who escaped through the Alistair Tenpenny's secret escape route, in case somebody needs or wants a character from the tower in their story in the future. The only exceptions to this are Alistair Tenpenny and Chief Gustavo, who were clearly executed. Sorry if this disrupts anyone's plans, if thye do, let me know and I can find some way for them to survive.

Edit: Maybe if somebody posts soon, I'll split the page in two and post them each in halves, so that it isn't a massively overwhelming wall of text. Yeah, I'll do that. Still, the thing about the survivors and disrupted plans still stands. I'll adjust it if I somehow manage to mess somebody's story up.

Edited by Flipout6

Only plans I had was for athy to be there during the execution of Tenpenny, but that works fine.

I need you to edit the post so Veersing reacts to what's going on Protag-side, though.

And, did anyone have any plans for Roy, Susan or Herbert Dashwood? 'Cause I can use those three as instigaters for a group of us heading for Tenpenny tower.

Good idea, slitting them. Lol Edited by DemonLady

Thanks, TheBestIdiot. And DemonLady, I'll edit that post now. DONT READ THE SECOND POST YET CAUSE ITS GETTING EDITED. PSYDUCK. :psyduck:

Edit: I edited the post now. And I wasn't actually ragequitting there :biggrin: don't worry. We'll have three days to get to Tenpenny tower before they torch him. That's about as realistic as I can get it if he is to survive. The Legion won't exactly take him down and feed him through a straw, will they? :teehee: Junius would not allow it. By the way, I'm not going to be on for probably an hour or two, so DemonLady had temporary control of Versing. (Just please keep him in character.) And Junius shall be controlled by NOBODY. He is LEGION. He's just fortifying Tenpenny Tower, and won't be directly impacting the characters anytime soon unless you head straight for Tenpenny Tower.

Edited by Flipout6

Really sorry about the absence... I was TRYING to create the Steam group, but Steam won't cooperate with my connection long enough for me to even log into their website -.-

Also, I cleared my inbox, so I can get PMs again xD