Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Well Baldur truthfully that isn't really our problem its yours for not keeping up and holding up the rp because you aren't there is pointless, we shouldn't ask for your opinion you should say it. Your not irrelevant, We don't need to give you permission to speak you can speak for yourself when you want to in the rp.

If you are going to drop out and give up fine by me mate I'll miss Sandro.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I am sorry if I have bloody volunteer work to do! I don't always have time to sit my ass at a computer, and then come home from dealing with my volunteering and find that I have no idea what's going on cause posting happens at friggin light speed! I should not have to feel like this is a second job! Why won't you lot slow down, and post plans in the discussion too so I can have a general Idea what the f*** is going on!

I agree with him. I think we should follow the rule of waiting. As far as I'm concerned, this is starting to feel like a job. Like I've gotta be here refreshing ever 5 minutes. In my honest opinion, I don't care if it takes a week for a half an in-RP day to pass. Just slow down and let everyone go. Edited by DemonLady

I agree also. I have a job where I work from 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and I can't check the RP every minute, or post nonetheless. I actually felt like leaving because so much stuff was happening that I decided it was irrelevant that if I posted or not. Like the battle for example, it pretty much went on with Demon, Bone, and Baldur (At the end,) While me, Flip, or Tokyo didn't even get to post before the battle was over.

Thank you. It is a rule anyway, has been since the start of the RP. I have been guilty of not waiting too, but I am willing to slow down if needed, so long as you lot do the same. Oh, and flipout, add me on steam, and Tokyo, That would be BaldurAnthology for me, tokyobleach! for Tokyo. Thank you!

Sorry I haven't actually replied since I signed up, my internet went out. Could I still post?

Yes, you may post whenever you are ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, down to business. I'm turning my leader mode ON, putting my foot down, et cetera. First thing's first. All of you watch the language, because people HAVE, and still continue to be, banned for the kinds of curses you are saying. It does not matter if you use asterisks or not. There is a filter for a reason and if it covers one of the words you are going to use, DO. NOT. USE. IT. Second, I have been forgiving and all up to this point, but it pushes me over the edge when I'm trying to sleep and I can't because people are texting my cell phone because another RPer is being whiny. Finally, being overpowered is something that is hard to classify exactly... But let's scrap the power armor and enormous caliber bullets, please. Explosives are fine if you are going after a group of enemies by yourself, with no others engaged in the fight, but if someone else is fighting with you, it only makes people mad to become a tank.

I think everyone, and that means EVERYONE, needs to re-read the rules of this RP and figure some kind of solution that stops the bickering, because I am nobody's momma, and I'm not about to start now.

Oh, and something interesting yet not completely unrelated. Bullet sizes: (I have to link the image instead of putting it in the thread because it's big. Of course it ) http://scandolo.com.br/atendimento/templates/jscript/caliber-chart-size-532.jpg

Edited by tokyobleach

works for me. The scrapping of Power Armor is good, 'cause parts of it can be used for Versing's Centurion-esqe armor. But yes, we do need to re-read the rules, I agree. This RP has gone from a friendly thing to a giant cluster you-know-what.

Hey, everyone... Could you maybe wait for me to catch up here? I'd just like to make it clear that when it shows someone is reading a topic at the bottom of the page, it means they are looking at the topic itself, not the page. It's gotten to where lately when I log in for the day, I will read thirty posts or so and then give up and stop reading altogether, then just post something blindly with no idea what's going on. I am not even on the current page the RP's on... I have it set to show me 30 posts per page and I'm on the first post of page 18... The RP is at least on page 19 and STILL GOING while I'm trying my hardest just to get up to speed with everything.