Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Whoa, everyone, chill out. Stuff can always be sorted out later. Getting angry is exactly what got Legends of Tamriel shut down. Arguments are bad. Comeraderie is good. My spelling is horrendous.

Bloodplague, don't worry, I ain't pissed at you or anything. we settled it last night, and that post was more an expression of surprise than anything.

edit: if anyone wants me to edit my post just PM me, and ill adjust it as soon as I get the chance.

Edited by Flipout6

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today, an RP was shut down because of too much bickering between the members. I'd just like to let you all know that, because the RP getting shut down because of fighting amongst ourselves seems to be something you haven't considered.

Copied from said RP thread:

(The Vampire Dante)

Actually - I'm shutting it down.

Consider this RP closed, there will be no reopening, there's been too much yelling and arguments going on for it to be viable anymore. Both this and the other thread will be locked.

If people cannot play well together, keep things civil and keep the thing fun (yes, it's meant to be fun) then there is no point in letting it continue.

There will be no further action taken at this time, but if I find this situation happening again, there will be.

That was the final post before the topic was locked.

im not angry at all i just wanted to clear up that my intention wasnt to mess up your ideas at all thats why i had you check the post for me to see if it was ok, and as for the other post its pretty strait forward.

Okay, it's about time Octopus got himself a character sheet, no?

Name: Ferox Scylax Octavius

Race: Hispanic/Caucasian

Karmic Alignment: Debatable

Appearance: Not very tall. Standing at around 5'3" and weighing about 130 pounds, he reached his rank by being fast-moving and alert, as well as lightweight. Well-muscled. He has an expressive brow that's slightly prominent and almost always furrowed as if he's angry. Green eyes with gold flecks around the pupil. Short-cropped brown hair. Very tanned and scarred.

Pet: He is the pet!

Starting Weapons: None, he was disarmed

Skill/Occupation: ex-Legion Praetorian Assassin

Personality: Pessimistic, suicidal.

Background: Captured by Axelle. Humiliated. Fingers broken.

There are going to be 2-3 new Legion characters cropping up soon, namely The Frumentarius, and a Centurion at Tenpenny Tower is the group decides to attack it. The Centurion won't really come into play unless the tower is attacked, however, but the future battle of Tenpenny Tower must be seen from BOTH sides so that it can be even more EPIC. I'll post one in a minute. And I just realized the Fenrir, Junius' dog, is going to make his first appearance once Junius hits the playing field. I tried not to make Taurus too OP, and he is less powerful than Junius, but has the advantage of being stealthy when need be. (Junius would slaughter him in melee combat, but Taurus would get the jump on him, first. Taurus could severely injure Junius with a throwing spear, but wouldn't live long enough to throw a second.)

Name: Frumentarius Taurus (Bull in Latin, I see what I did thar.)

Race: Caucasian

Karmic Alignment: Very Evil

Appearance: Cold, serious demeanor and facial expression. Black hair and brown eyes, the odd freckle, and heavily suntanned. Has the bodily structure of any Legionairie: thin, but muscular, fit and healthy. Small nose, drawn lips and jutting ears, so that if you look him directly in the face his ears stick out, just a little.

Clothing/armor: Depends on duty. As a Legionairie, Legion Veteran armor with a Vexillarius wolf helmet. In the field, Leather Armor and a Stormchaser Hat, with a leather backpack.

(Optional) Pet: None

Starting Weapon: As Legionairie: 10 Throwing Spears and a Legion Machete. In disguise: 10mm Pistol and Trench Knife.

Skills/Occupation: Legonairie Frumentarius in disguise. Can sneak, act, and otherwise infiltrate very well like any other Frumentarius. Like any Legionairie, has very good training with melee weapons and survival, and some for guns and unarmed (Basic knowledge, really. Not all Legionairies are skilled with unarmed.). Similar to Junius, he prefers melee but is okay using ranged combat. Is good with throwing spears, but merely Okay with guns. He possesses the skill in melee equivalent to a Decanus, or about a 50 melee skill in New Vegas.

Personality: Cold, calculating, relentless, and serious. Respects Junius for his ability to lead, and for his efficiency. If the two were of equal rank, they would be friends.

History/Background: Was born into the Legion as the son of a slave and a Decanus. The Decanus lives to this day, over in the Mojave fighting the NCR, while the slave was crucified for beating the s**t out of a recruit Legionairie that tried to make her have HIS child. The Legionairie was executed for getting beat up by a woman. His father checked in on his training from time to time, and for a father in the Legion, that was saying something, although he just wanted his son to become a tough servant of the Legion like himself. As soon as he was old enough, Taurus was put to service in the military. He was shown to be skilled with sneaking and infiltration from a young age from when he killed a secretly homosexual Legionairie by sneaking into his quarters, OUTSIDE of the Fort, and stabbing him with a machete in a one-on-one encounter. (He wanted to be honourable, and the Legion executes homosexuals, as can be discovered by talking to this one guy in Westside.) and then successfully sneaking back INTO the Fort completely undetected, even when the security forces were on high alert and looking for him. He once again proved this by infiltrating NCR sleeping quarters and killing all of them undetected (just barely) while he was a recruit in one a stroke of skill. While even to this day it is an extremely difficult feat for him to accomplish, he is capable of doing so. This proved him to be capable with the skills of a Frumentarius, which his father approved of. He passed several tests over the course of two years, and was recruited into the ranks of the Frumentarius. He was assigned to Junius' three tent groups for this mission, and is now about to go on a mission.

Edited by Flipout6

One extra thing. Sorry about the double post, but you people don't deserve to get B***h slapped by a giant wall of text, so ill post this here.

Me and Bloodplague came up with a better idea for two characters fighting each other. (Like, Versing vs. Morgan, although that will probably never happen.) That will turn pages and pages of quick posts into one or two medium to long posts.

If the two RPers whose characters are fighting PM each other or talk to each other on steam, they can come up with the fighting script and what happens in advance, and then post it all within a couple posts.

Maybe we should do that, so that it doesn't get boring for readers, and doesn't give other RPers 7823894087325 pages to read before they catch up.

Edited by Flipout6

that actualy sounds good. Also we need vers to identify the badge of the strange person who traps morgan for a cigar. It's kinda important since he is an ncr boy