Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Right so it's time for me to step in...let's see

(oh btw, its already tokyobleach approved)

Ok so I'm kinda writing this in character for the lols so let's see here

Name:Morgan Hollister

Race: Caucasian

Karmic Alignment: Very good, mostly, dips a bit when I have some ”accidents” with guns

Appearance: Black short hair and kind of well trimmed beard. Kind of muscular build but I aint no mutant size. It's more of those muscles you get from just staying active with some heavy carrying. As far as I know, green eyes (the ladies and friends say that I have green ones). A neat little scar over the lip and one eye from a drinking night gone wrong. About 178 cm (5'10” for those using feet)

Clothing/armor: dusty, brown old hooded coat, a brown hat, a pair of desert colored pants taken from an old desert ranger uniform, boots from the same uniform, your standard issue tough guy black fingerless leather gloves, a colorful cowboy style bandana wrapped around my neck for warmth and keeping sand out, and a short sleeved shirt, they are more comfortable in desert environments. Oh and some small bags and bandoliers for everyday use and a gold pocket watch (gift from a friend and students sister) and a necklace, a gift from said student. That pretty much sums my clothes up.

Pet:a cute, deadly, wolf named Loki, found him in a canyon when he was still a little pup so i rescued him. His parents had been shot and he was all alone so I couldn't leave the little guy

Starting Weapon: Let's see, I have my trusty .45 colt m1911 sidearm, my .308 sniper rifle that I use for well, sniping baddies, and occasionaly hunting. And I also have my bowie knife that I use on my hunting trips and when things go bad. And since I have a lil background with stealth work it's good to have

Skills/Occupation:Well this and that, but mostly some mercenary work and hunting. Sometimes I get some work involving sneaking so its a good thing I've learned that

Personality: Well I'm quite the charmer but I'm not scared of hostile negotiations and often find a way to keep my cool when a deal or a meeting goes bad.

History/Background: Well after traveling around a bit I eventually decided to stay for a while and pick up some mercenary and courier work. Went well for a while, got work with some military guys as a sniper, went so well I kind of got an reputation as a good shot, though I'm not too sure if it's justified I just take care when aiming.

I tend to keep my youth away from others except trusted friends but I can atleast tell you it's not pretty. All I can tell you is that it left me with a great hatred for slavery and thus makes me most likely to be aggresive around them.

Edited by MikeRyan

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay kiddos (I call everyone a kiddo, no matter the age), I'm goin to bed for tonight and when I log back on, I'm making the thread so we can get to RPing. *Axelle cheers from behind me and drops her crowbar on her own foot, then howls while hopping on one leg* >.> Yeah, it's real dark in here, I'm not surprised she dropped it.

I'll be getting to making the thread when I can, but the members of my household become openly hostile toward me when I'm on the PC for extended periods of time, and become very rude and venomous to me whenever I even open my mouth to speak. I'll be back when I can, and I apologize :(

Name: Vladimir Grenswell

Race: Caucasian/Human

Karmic Alignment:Neutral

Appearance:A man of a medium build, not to muscular, not to fat, nor wide. He is 6'3, his hair is of rugged looks as if getting out of the bed from a disastrous sleep. The color is light brown, with a hint of grey oddly enough. His face is well rounded, a nose that is normal, not large not small. His eyes are light blue, the lines around them showing fatigue and sleepless nights. The skin on his body is tan, for he travels cautiously throughout the wasteland. A rough beard forms around his jaw and mouth, of grey and brown it seems.

Clothing/armor: Vladimir wears cargo pants, some pockets are ripped some aren't. His feet fashion army boots he took from the remains of a talon mercenary he had shot for reasons unknown. A adorns a fashionable t-shirt, stained with dry blood and sweat from the previous experiences he had had. And atop of that t-shirt is a vest, a plain and black vest that protects from bullets, though it has yet to be tested. He has a broken watch on his right hand.

(Optional) Pet: None

Starting Weapon: A .44 Magnum

Skills/Occupation: He is an slightly experienced shooter, though he does not rely on his skills on a gun most often for it attracts unwanted attention. Though he is mostly known for scavenging, surviving off scraps he finds in abandoned malls, hotels, museums all that sort off calamity. He has often been confronted with raiders, though his witty plans often get him in trouble he usually finds some way.

Personality:He is a man of normality, he does what he must and if he needs to. He takes what he wants, but will take if he truly desires it. He walks with a sort of false confidence to discourage people from robbing, mugging or even kidnapping him. Within his mind he is some what frightened of the wasteland, he seems to shake when in the presence of those he finds suspicious or even having a hint of doubt that they are there to take him and kill him off. A drinker he is, when he reaches the safe haven of megaton he drinks his sorrows away, quite the jolly fellow when drunk. He enjoys using his witty tongue to charm woman, though he thinks it works.

History/Background: Vlad has lived his life scavenging, trading, negotiating, bartering all that stuff you tend to pick up in the wasteland. He is known to have a sense of humor within the heat of the moment. Vlad has gotten himself into trouble more then once, he has fought his father repeatedly for what he has done to his mother. Though the scars will never heal when he shot him, when he put that bullet into his sorry little forehead for murdering his beloved mother. He now resides in Megaton, drinking and traveling. Trading with the moria or with anyone who are interested in his wares, he tends to also make it where people would ask him to find something and he would. Either it be a weapon, duct tape, a bottle, some nuka cola you name it! he enjoys the challenge of finding an item for a low price. And now currently here he is stuck in a high school building, being shot at by inconvenient intruders that want him dead, reason why? Like he knows why. All he knows is that he is stuck behind a desk and is being shot at by an automatic rifle and a 10mm pistol. Scared, frightened, mortified? Maybe all three..but Vlad was hired to find some chalk for some little girl for 15 caps..stupid yes. But hey Vlad has a weak spot for children, and Vlad was darn sure that he was going to hand them to the little girl.

Though I don't get a say in approval or not, as it isn't my RP... I say nice sheet!

Second Character, cause I mentioned him in the post.

Name: Greebo Jones

Gender Male

Race: Ghoul

Karmic Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Raw and rotting skin, no nose, Still has eyelids, and is missing his part of his right ear. He is 6 foot even, and has most of his teeth.

Pet: St Bernard named Chips

Clothing: Wears an old Redcoat General uniform that he found in an old museum when he was on a trip to Canada. It reminded him of his homeland. He also wears a bandana with the Union Jack on it to hide that he is missing a part of his ear, and fingerless leather gloves.

Starting Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Skills/Occupation: He used to fight in the Great War for England as a Sniper,and was pretty darn good at it too. However, after ordered to burn down a whole town, he deserted and fled to America, just before the bombs fell. The radiation and fires turned him instantly into a ghoul, something that does not usually happen. He wandered around for a while, and eventually ended up as a bounty hunter.

Personality: Greebo is quite a nice fellow. He is friends with Sandro, and gets quite upset when his contracts clash with people Sandro has been hired to guard. He is also slightly delusional, occasionally rambling about Spoons, but that only happens once in a while.

History: Greebo used to be a History teacher named Johnny Powell before getting Drafted into the war. He adopted the name Greebo after the bomb turned him into a ghoul. During the war, he served as a sniper, and was pretty good at his job. Over the course of the war, he received countless honor awards for service, and protecting the men and women he served with. Near the end of the war, he was ordered to sneak into a town, in which an enemy platoon was based, and burn it to the ground, even with the civillian women and children. It was then he decided to leave the army, and instead of sneaking into the village, he set a small explosive to make a loud noise, and fled in the confusion. He stowed away on a boat of refugees fleeing across the ocean, and the bombs fell shortly after he arrived. He has been wandering around mostly ever since, before joining the Regulators. He only wears his Regulator Duster Coat when the weather gets cold, or if he wants to blend in better.