Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great post, Soul. Felt like I was reading a book chapter :dance:

I'm having a bit of difficulty keeping up with this RP and my other one... Perhaps we should all slow down and make fewer, bigger posts instead of a lot of short ones? :unsure: Would be easier to keep up with, I guess... (I'm not telling anyone to do that, I'm just pondering *is not used to leadership yet*)

First things first, this RP is turning out to be quite fun to read! Here's my char, incase you're looking for another member.

Name: Versing (pronounced Veer-Sing.)

Race: Caucasian

Karmic Alignment: Very Good.

Appearance: Versing had a dirty, ragged face with a pointed (but not obvious) nose, shrunken, shallow cheeks, green eyes that are constantly squinting, and a slightly wide mouth with chapped lips. He is heavily suntanned, and had messy brown hair that's almost neck-lenth (Hasn't been cut in a while, but he usually likes it fairly short). Versing is evidently in bad health, as he is extremely skinny and his skin is clammy. His posture is worn-down and weary, and dark circles surround his eyes.

Clothing/armor: Worn and torn NCR armor, with several make-shift repairs and patchwork.. The armor plate over his torso has been scratched and dented, and a large bullet hole is clearly visible over his ribs, but the NCR logo is still visible and the armor still does its job. The rest of his NCR clothing hasn't done well either, with multiple rips and tears in the tunic and pants, and only one pauldron (Shoulder-plate.) remains. The hardy combat boots he wears are smeared with mud and caked in dirt, but mostly unscathed, in stark contrast to the rest of the uniform. A medium-sized rucksack rests on his back, but is very light and had little in it. The portion where a bedroll would be is empty, and straps hang down from tears in the material. Against all odds Versing's NCR helmet his survived, despite a cracked goggles lense and a large chunk missing from the brim. Everything is dusty and in some cases slightly bloodstained. A filthy bandage is wrapped around his upper left arm.

(Optional) Pet: None

Starting Weapon: Well-maintained but battered Service Rifle (with a sling.), with a 9mm pistol for a sidearm. For close-quarters fighting and for practical uses, a combat knife (with no serrated edges, just a straight blade.) rests loosely in a holster on his gun belt.

Skills/Occupation: Former NCR trooper, so he's skilled with guns and explosives. He's learned to repair and maintain weapons and armor over the course of his journey to the Capital Wasteland, as well as survive in harsh environments. He's also extremely fit. Can handle himself in a firefight.

Personality: Versing is tough and rugged, and has no problem being out in the wastes. Versing is loyal if you manage to make a friend out of him, and will follow a friend to the Divide and back. he is willing to make personal sacrifices not only to friends, but also to people just trying to live their lives. (He doesn't know if he would die for those types of people, as he has never been put in a situation like that so far.) If he's somewhere settled and is healthy, he is an especially friendly man, as well. (He's not in either.)

History/Background: Born in Shady Sands, he led a good life and signed up for the NCR as soon as he heard about Caesar's legion. He fought the Legion repeatedly, and survived the First Battle of Hoover Dam (which took place around the time that the events of Fallout 3 took place.) Witnessing the evil that the Legion was capable of, he took his pay for the years of service and went East, looking to see how far East Caesar's Legion stretched, and found that it didn't stretch all the way to the coast. He worked as a guerilla fighter against the legion, earning the ire of Caesar, who sent 4 groups of assasins after him, 1 of which reported back to Caesar and told him that Versing had vanished into Eastern lands beyond Legion control. The other 3 squads were told to pursue him as far as he went, and gather information on these lands before returning to Legion territory. From there, Caesar would decide what to do next. Versing, pursued by 3 squads of Caesar's finest, was forced to stay in the field for months, barely two days ahead of his assassins. A single NCR Master Corporal wouldn't stand a chance against 3 squads of elite assasins. He had currently killed two, leaving seven assasins left to kill. Should the Legion expand East, Versing has decided he will fight against them, but there has not been word of planned future actions yet.

Edited by Flipout6

Tokyo had to go off her pc, cause she shares with other family members. She told me in PM to tell you guys to assume she is with Sandro, so I will be moving her as needed. So if Sandro goes into the Bar, She goes with him. That sort of thing.

Just so everyone doesn't leap down my throat..