Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

I'm afraid I have to go to bed, I suppose I was left at the docs. If you wish Baldur you can just say I passed out if any others happen to continue. I'll be on later tomorrow I have a event happening so it might be a tiny bit late when I get on.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please forgive the double post, nexus gave me an error saying that an error occurred and I didn't post anything. Internet going whacky I presume. Sorry guys.

It happens to everyone. All you had to do was edit the second to "Error Double Post or something to that effect and we wouldn't care about it.

Here is my character... i hope she is alright :thumbsup:

Name: Luisa Cruz

Race: Brazillian Human

Karmic Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Luisa is a very beautiful woman with long chocolate brown hair, and matching eyes, she has a very beautiful face, and tanned, smooth skin. She stands at 5'11, and has very long legs.

Clothing/armor: Luisa's appearance vary's depending on what it is she is doing, but for casual wear, she puts on a white tanktop, which shows her bra, a pair of tight jeans, and a pair of 4inch wedge heels. For times when she is dancing in clubs, she often wears a light pink bra and matching underwear, with a corset like piece ontop, made of metal shapes.

(Optional) Pet: None

Starting Weapon: A knife.

Skills/Occupation: Assassin, Table dancer, occassional Prostitute.

Personality: She is a happy, and bright woman most of the time, with a silver tongue, she enjoys a joke, and is often seen laughing, she takes her jobs seriously, and is very focused and determined. She speaks with a rather heavy brazillian accent.

History/Background: Luisa was born to a Repairman, and his dutiful houswife, she lived a common, rather dull childhood, doing that which any other child did. Untill one fateful day, she returned home to find her bags packed, her mother and father had found somewhere better for her to live, and a job in the city. She reluctantly gave in, and left home, for the city... but she didn't find quite the life she was promised. At only 18, she was rather confused, but it was clear, that her body attracted a lot of attention. So she had a Job as a table dancer, for a few years, perfecting sensual and sexual dances,and using her body to charm and allure, she finally decided it was time to put her abilites of seduction to the test... she became an Assassin. To get close to her targets, she used her skills as an entertainer, lap dancing, pole dancing, sleeping with people, whatever it took to get close to her targets... and when she did get close, she killed them with bladed weaponry, a knife to the throat or heart, perhaps a needle into the back of the neck. Now she lives on her own in an apartment, renowned throughout the land as a local beauty, that was a name given in kind regard, and the local stripper by some, in the town of Megaton.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Here is my character... i hope she is alright :thumbsup:

Race: Brazillian Human

Karmic Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Luisa is a very beautiful woman with long chocolate brown hair, and matching eyes, she has a very beautiful face, and tanned, smooth skin. She stands at 5'11, and has very long legs.

Clothing/armor: Luisa's appearance vary's depending on what it is she is doing, but for casual wear, she puts on a white tanktop, which shows her bra, a pair of tight jeans, and a pair of 4inch wedge heels. For times when she is dancing in clubs, she often wears a light pink bra and matching underwear, with a corset like piece ontop, made of metal shapes.

(Optional) Pet: None

Starting Weapon: A knife.

Skills/Occupation: Assassin, Table dancer, occassional Prostitute.

Personality: She is a happy, and bright woman most of the time, with a silver tongue, she enjoys a joke, and is often seen laughing, she takes her jobs seriously, and is very focused and determined. She speaks with a rather heavy brazillian accent.

History/Background: Luisa was born to a Repairman, and his dutiful houswife, she lived a common, rather dull childhood, doing that which any other child did. Untill one fateful day, she returned home to find her bags packed, her mother and father had found somewhere better for her to live, and a job in the city. She reluctantly gave in, and left home, for the city... but she didn't find quite the life she was promised. At only 18, she was rather confused, but it was clear, that her body attracted a lot of attention. So she had a Job as a table dancer, for a few years, perfecting sensual and sexual dances,and using her body to charm and allure, she finally decided it was time to put her abilites of seduction to the test... she became an Assassin. To get close to her targets, she used her skills as an entertainer, lap dancing, pole dancing, sleeping with people, whatever it took to get close to her targets... and when she did get close, she killed them with bladed weaponry, a knife to the throat or heart, perhaps a needle into the back of the neck. Now she lives on her own in an apartment, renowned throughout the land as a local beauty, that was a name given in kind regard, and the local stripper by some, in the town of Megaton.

Although I do not run this RP, my two good friends do, I would like to point out that you forgot to add her name

Mythic: As long as things with Luisa's hawtness stay PG-rated (I know you will but still gotta say it), she's approved :P

Baldur: Let Sandro stick around for a wee bit longer. Since you haven't really had time to develop his character, it isn't set in stone. Make him more connected to your own personality and see if you still feel like you can't get the feel for him. :3