Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want everyone to know that our travels should be laid out realistically and that it should actually take some time to get there. I know it's more boring if we don't go from place to place quickly, but it makes more sense if it takes a while. It doesn't have to be spot-on with the amount of time it would take in the game but just think of like how long it would take to walk all that distance. :P

Also, my 400th post! Woo! :3

Hehe indeed, I was planning on it being a long a gruesome journey for all of us. Though i'm not sure how..if it's possible if I should narrate the events in which we all take place in. I was intending it to be a hard journey and dangerous for all and I expect some scrapes on Vlad :P. Though I'm not sure if it would be ideal to throw in unexpected plot engagements and maybe some twists and seeing how it would effect everyone else. I'm all up for narrating "events" that happen along the journey though i'm not sure if it will be approved by others.

i felt kinda dumb for accidentally writing out the name on mytchics character in advance, dunno why i did it :P so if that post i made about posters i made doesnt make sense, i tried to avoid awkwardness