Keep getting CTD on Magic Menu!

Beas7ie

For quite some time everytime I try to pull up the Magic Menu I keep getting CTD. I've tried various fixes and even uninstalled and reinstalled and still got it. I then started a new game with less mods and it went away for a bit but then it started happening again. It seems pretty obvious it could be a mod or mods as I have a lot installed but I want to know if there's a way to fix it without having to uninstall all my mods.

are you using the psb console comand or the player.modav dragonsouls(number) comand if so that was causing it for me i had to find an alternate mod that had same results to replace it with to get the spells i couldnt find

are you using the psb console comand or the player.modav dragonsouls(number) comand if so that was causing it for me i had to find an alternate mod that had same results to replace it with to get the spells i couldnt find

No I'm not using either of those. I think. What's the psb console command? I never used the player.modav dragonsouls command either.