Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

"Hey, smooth... I mean Axelle. I suggest we head over to get whatever medical supplies you need, and then I think we should go scavving, what do you think?" Sandro asks.

Greebo lapses into one of his delusional states, and pulls out his rusty spoon and goes on about liking Rusty Spoons and Salad Fingers,

Sandro cuffs Greebo upside the head again, and Greebo returns to normal, shoving the spoon into a pocket, acting like it never happened.

Chips wants attention, and starts licking Axelle's hand.

Leeroy runs off to a sit on a rock 10 yards away.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sounds like a good idea. I'm going to go to the Saloon, and you can go pick up some meds. I am worried about Vlad's head. It was pretty bad."

She stepped inside the town and walked along the crude metal walkways until she got close to Moriarty's Saloon, then tripped over a piece of trash, causing her to fall straight into a nice-looking man in a business suit who was on his way out, the smell of smoke filling her nostrils as her face smacked into his chest. Her nose had smashed against his chest with enough force to cause a bad nosebleed, and she gulped as she realized she'd left a bloodstain on what looked like quite an expensive piece of clothing.

Pressing the back of her hand to her nostrils, tears filled her eyes as the pain of hitting her nose finally kicked in. Eyes wide, she stammered, "I-I'm so sorry!"

"I'll get the meds, hey what? Meet you at the bar chaps!" Greebo exclaims cheerfully, and walks off.

Sandro attempts to push Axelle behind him, "I got money to pay for the suit. There is no reason to harm the kid, right?"

Chips whines and barks at the man in the suit. He did not like the two legs with stripy skin covers. He scared Chips.

"He never said he was going to harm me, Sandro. Stand down." Axelle paused, then coolly added, "No, I should thank this man. It is a very long way down from here, and the way I see it, he saved my life. I could have fallen over the railing if I wasn't lucky enough to fall into him." She pulled the little pouch with 110 caps inside out of her pocket and offered it to the man, noticing that he looked like someone who was used to being in power.

Vlad, sat in the saloon, drinking his last glass. His sullen look as he see's it is finally reached it's end, the glass..empty and begging to grace Vlad,s cold soon to be dead lips. Vlad, sodded drunk, notices that his pain seemed to slip away; though to tell the truth Vlad's injuries have not been properly tended to. The bandage he has put on at the school seems to be just out of use, the stain grew wide and damp, the bleeding has yet to be completely ceased. This of course made Vlad, quite a "special" feeling drunk. For he felt oddly light, sick almost though no pain which..Vlad considered quite vaguely in his mind only to discard the thought of he -might- be hurt. Nah, the idea flew by him like a plan passing a river.

Vlad stood, quite wearily. Feeling as if he has just finished drinking one to many, He approaches the door only to find the ghoul and the girl he had seen earlier. His supposed saviors, he would nod, though Vlad had taken quick notice the injury the girl had, then noticing the suited man in front of her.

"Did you hurt her." Vlad says with a strict tone, his voice sharp with demand and anger. His hand quickly grips the .44 while inside the holster, his eyes locked on the suited man he oh so hates.

-------------------------------------------------

Suited Man:

He grunted as the girl slammed her face upon his chest, looking to his suite with a distasteful and annoyed look. His face gleaming red, but slowly fades as he stares at the red stain that is present on his suit. He then looks to the girl, though a ghoul gets infront of her. His flares his nostrils in distaste of his kind and appears to be quite upset at the current events. As the ghoul offering money to him was..was as if breaking the highest law known to existence.

He glares at the ghoul letting out a slow and most petrifying tone he could let loose. "Step..aside..Ghoul." As he spoke the words ghoul he did so with great disgust, and hate. Then, as the girl spoke the saloons door opens. The man does not glance back but only hears a enraged tone from a man he threatened.

Edited by boneless1

Axelle looked over to Vlad, "You look awful! Greebo should be here soon with some meds, if you can just hang on until then..."

Remembering her nosebleed, Axelle held the back of her right hand to her nostrils, "Oh... And no, he didn't hurt me. I tripped over a piece of trash and fell. I'm so clumsy in these boots, I'm very sorry." She wanted to avoid as much conflict as possible here, but perhaps it was too late. She looked up at the man in the suit, her almond-shaped eyes shadowed by her bangs, "It's not a problem, is it?" There was a threatening edge to her tone. She put her left hand into her left pocket, which she knew would give her easy access to her crowbar, as the bottom of the pocket had a large hole in it.

Edited by tokyobleach

"Hey, Smoothskin! I don't care who you think you are. You aren't the one I am hired by. Ergo, you can't order me around, see? Now. How's about you leave now, or my friend Greebo over there will leave a bloody stump where your neck used to be." Sandro said, with equal venom.

Greebo hears the argument as he is heading up from Craterside Supplies. He stopped in there to grab Sunglasses for him, Sandro and Axelle, and he notices shouting as he is near an old men's bathroom, He reaches for his rifle, and trains it on the man in the suit, then notices the man.. Vlad wasn't it? from earlier still bleeding rather heavily. He rushes forward, does a quick parkour run along the edge of the railing past the group and jumps down near Vlad.

"Come on, old boy! Let's get that head bandaged. Would you like me to do it? Or the Craterside doctor?" The always cheerful Greebo asks Vlad.

Chips barks at the bad two legs. He really doesn't like him.

Leeroy sleeps on his rock outside of town.

The suited man-----

He looks to the ghoul with an angering expression, his face turned red and his nostrils flared again. His eyes traveled to every person that was present around him. He considered his odds, weighing out the probable causes, casualties and injuries. He even counted himself as a possible casualty within the predicament. Though he weighed, only to see that the favor of a battle was no where near what he wanted it to be. He only stops, grins and says with a loud and jolly voice, but a hint of amusement was pitched in the voice of his.

"Did I tell you about the interest..oh of course I didnt. 70% Mr.Vlad..tomorrow don't make me wait."

The suited man then looked the ghoul in the eye, leaning close to him. and says quietly to him but with a very serious tone.

"You are amusing, your skin reeks of humor..a laugh if I may say. Now, as disrespectful as you are ghoul, I will disregard disrespectful words as of right now."

Vlad---

Vlad looks to Greebo, he then shakes his head and mutters. "I'm fine, at least for now."

Vlad then hears the suited man up his price, he curses under his breath. Vlad knew darn well he couldn't do anything about it, an emissary that man maybe but he is darn well protected. Even if Vlad did kill him, the whole riled up gang of his will find Vlad. He stares at the suited man, with hate burning in his eyes.

As the man spoke his words to the ghoul he sighed and looked to Greebo. "I wouldn't recommend killing him. Would be rather..bad for me." Vlad then begins to wobble, his hand on his head. His vision blurred he almost stumbles but catches himself before the free fall.

Edited by boneless1