Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Axelle patted Chips' head as she said, "I wouldn't laugh. I used to scav for chalk all the time when I was little. Well, more like a few years ago. I like to read more than draw stuff now. Plus with my appearance, I don't think drawing with chalk would be very well received by others." She laughed, but at herself rather than Vladimir.

The dog from earlier that Spark had gotten along with trotted inside and sniffed at him. Spark seemed to stand proudly and puff out his chest a little as the dog sniffed one of his front legs, which was entirely mechanical. His brain case glowed a little bit in intrigue and he started to sniff back.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vlad chuckles cautiously, but dug in his pockets to find a few fragments of chalk. A sad groan leaves his throat as he shakes his head. "Drawing isn't a bad characteristic for grown people believe it or not. I myself like to draw, though appearances aside..I believe it is best one can express one selves with any way they want." He counts the fragments, his hands still a bit shaky he curses under his breath as he itches his head like a clueless animal. Vlad then looks at the girl, then behind her where the door leads to the outside. "Thank you again, I am heading to megaton to give the little one her chalk. You can come if you like. After that I gotta get this patched up." Makes a agitated expression as he points at his head wound.

...................I don't know why Silver's your name, maybe it's your hair? Anyway, I have to get going now. He said he'd be waiting for me in Canterbury, stay safe and have a good life.

[opens door and covers eyes as sunlight blinds her eyes] Well, another hot day. [sheathes her sword] This bandage isn't gonna cut it, maybe the Megaton doctor can help.

"That, as you called him, would be my pet Yao Guai, Leeroy. He is pretty smart, but not the greatest at not simply rushing into things. I'm Sandro. You are?"

Greebo presses two fingers against his head, and flicks them outwards like a salute. "Name's Greebo, charmed, I'm sure. Sandro, I'm going to check on the kid. I mean, she has Chips, but still." Greebo walks into the school, the butt of his sniper rifle in his hands, and the barrel of it casually over his shoulder.

"Top ho! Is everyone getting along up here, hey what?"

Leeroy yawns, and lays his head back down.

"Did... Did you say... Sandra? Isn't that a woman's name?" Kira raises an eyebrow at the stranger, occasionally glancing over to the Yao Guai.

"Well, to each their own, I guess. I'm Kira Kikoenai." She says her name so fast it all seems to mix together into one long, several-syllable word. "My dog... Wherever he's wandered to... Is named Alphonse."

'I'm fine, thanks for checking. But Vladimir here could use a bit of fixing up." Axelle stepped outside and pulled her goggles down over her eyes, feeling a bit like a mad scientist, as she always did when she put them on. Spark let out a woof as he chased her outside. "Well, it seems we have been drawn together for some reason. I say we head back to Megaton for some medical attention and then figure out where to go next over a nice drink." Edited by tokyobleach

"San-DROH!" Kira shouted the latter half of the name. "Nice to meet you, San-DROH!" She gives a smirk and looks over to the girl exiting the school. "Hey, you there! You're the one with the strange dog! What is it? Does it do fancy robot tricks?"