Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Morgan responded to Vlad with a yell himself "Yeah I'm good!"

He then proceeded to walk around and mercy kill the dying ones, since slowly bleeding out is not human and an extremly painful way to go, He then proceded to pile them up in a corner to make the place a bit more tidy, but after a while, his pains from his injuries forced him to stop for now

Morgan sat down and reflected over how lucky they where over the sudden ghoul rush, which sure helped out a lot. He took out his canteen and raised it to the sky in a small cheer "Cheers to you, whoever sent those ghouls" he then took a swig of water and laid back to rest.

Edited by MikeRyan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandro decides to keep the extra rifle, it's in better shape, and looks fancier than his own, well used rifle. He laughs, and says "Well, that went better than expected, didn't it"

Greebo shoots another man or two, and the ferals continue ravaging anyone they can.

Leeroy, tired from all the killing, finds a quiet spot to lay down and sleep.

Tomoyo holds out her arm, and Sakura her hawk flies down and lands, and hops up to her shoulder, quite pleased with itself.

Morgan, who hand't quite fallen asleep heard sandro and chuckled "Indeed it did old chap, indeed it did. Darn good luck that those ferals showed up and did some work too, saved me some ammo."

he then got up and tried to find a spare gun he could use incase his .45 ran out of ammo.

Vlad looked around seeing Morgan stacking dead bodies only to cease from his injuries. Vlad frowned, he didnt say anything because he did not want to distrub him. he was doing something good, putting men out of their misery. Within the calmness was peace. And within that instant he saw a pack of Ghouls walk in, Leo said. "Oh s***." Vlad looked, observed quietly with his hand on his holster. Greebo walked in, calm as ever and that gave Vlad a sigh of relief.

"Oh god Greebo, thank whatever its you."

Edited by boneless1

Greebo walks amidst the swarming ghouls, who ignored him, into the super mart. He sees Sandro and calls out "Sandro old boy! I trust the ghouls helped? Before you ask, yes, I am still retired, and going home, but I couldn't let you die, now could I? I knew you were near when I saw Leeroy drop through the ceiling." Gteebo looks around at the carnage, and sighs. "This is the reason I left this life." He sees Morgan on the floor looking for a weapon. "Here, take Sharpshooter. I won't be needing him anymore." He says, handing his custom engraved Sniper Rifle to Morgan, as well as all the ammo he had for it. "Got just the right amount of eyes to use it too." He chuckles, and salutes. "Later old chaps! Look to see me.. no more." He walks off and is swallowed up by the crowd. The ghouls not killed by the mercs, and his allies follow him when he leaves.

Sandro laughs. "So it was him! Figured it was with the sniping. Only he would be that good."

Tomoyo sat down on the ruined counter. She had seen more than enough death for the day.

Morgan accepted the rifle from greebo and inspected it, seeing the fine amount of working put into it. He sat down and started to look at it in more detail, and then thanked Greebo while toying with the scope.

"Wow, thanks Greebo, this will come in handy"

Edited by MikeRyan

Vlad grabs the cowering Leo by the arm with a firm grip, he then pulls him towards a hallway, unscathed by the nightmares of battle. "Leo, i'm sorry but your going to be in here..your new home for today." Vlad smiles humorously as he gestures to a empty room, a storage room for the old Mart Vlad assumed. Leo looked to Vlad in a begging kind of way. "No no no brother you can't put me in this dump its gunna crook my style man you cant do this to me man im not a guy worth this much trouble."

Vlad chuckles and shook his head then spoke with a strict tone. "You get in there before I make you Leo." Leo then grumbled, cursing under his breath he was shoved into the room. Vlad walked back looking to Greebo and Morgan.

"Good to see you in one piece Greebo you old man, and you Morgan you have a new rifle..good, I am feeling great now I am still living and kicking like a screaming baby from the womb eh?!" He smiled to them, it was odd Vlad was smiling at a time like this but he was just glad to be breathing

Vlad looked to the rubble and muttered. "We wont be staying here for long, I hope Versing and the rest shows up. he missed a hell of a show."

Morgan didn't answer vlad, he had fallen asleep shortly after greebo left and was leaned against a shelf so his back could get some support, with Loki sleeping in his lap.

Cathy walked back to the other, Power Armor off, sighing. She holstered the shotgun, setting the armor and helmet down.

"I still need a bit of work with that armor, but I'm getting the hang of it.. Thanks, other-ghoul-whose-name-i-don't-know-but-probably-saved-my-life-as-well-as-everyone-elses. Figured even a monkey nut merc like him would need to back down with a shotgun to his head.. boy was I wrong. Seems Mister Minigun figured out my grenade scheme, too. Guess I under-estimated these guys.."

Versing sighed, relieved. That was the biggest battle he had fought in since Hoover Dam, and Bitter Springs. At least nobody on his side was dead this time, unlike Hoover Dam. That one damned Legionairie had taken out half his squad before Versing had managed to shove him off the squad, and knock him into a crowd of Legionairies. And then a Ranger reported that the one man had been PROMOTED for it, to the rank of Decanus. He scrounged around for a better weapon than his service rifle, and found one. An R91 Assault rifle, in excellent condition. It even used the same rounds that his service rifle used, and he had at least 200 rounds for it, after buying supplies from Megaton. He scrounged 57 rounds from the Merc, as well as another 150 rounds from another, so he had around 400 bullets for his assault rifle to spit out. He put his service rifle into his backpack, to sell at the next Shop they visited. The assault rifle was all he needed. His 9mm pistol had served him well, and it would cintinue to do so until he found something like a .44, which was similar in size and weight to his pistol. For Versing, those 10mm Pistols were bulky, weighty, and nit much better than a 9mm, and the ammo wasn't as common. Besides, how was it even possible to aim down sights like those? He patted the pistol in its holster fondly, and walked up to Cathy.

"As for sprucing my armor up a little, I'm thinking that I'll scrounge some bits of armor to add to my legs, Centurion style, and then you could pain them green, with some NCR logos. Yes, I'm that original. For now, My armor just needs some repairs and a fresh paint job, perhaps with a more prominent and bada** logo." he indicated the faded, barely visible NCR logo and bear on his breastplate. "I'll even give you the profits from my service rifle, once I sell it, if you'd do all that for me. Thanks for the offer, it's quite kind of you." Versing figured that, if he was going to be fighting the Legion, they'd better well know who THEY were fighting. Wouldn't want it to look like they were getting killed by some Wastelander, after all.