Apocalypse Spells

UFO

JaySuS Swords

Better Bows

Convenient Horses

Magic Duel

Imp's More Complex Needs

Frostfall

More Dynamic Injuries (uninstalled and disabled this one before my problem came, when I realized that managing followers' injuries passes the threshold of hardcore tedium)

Camping

My problem is that after returning to Riverwood from Bleak Falls Barrow, the Courier arrived saying he has a message to give me, and then I didn't receive one. I opened the console and tried "openactorcontainer 1" and "inv" and it seems he doesn't even have the letter on his person, but he doesn't stop following me and trying to give me a letter.

I have no doubt that this problem was caused by some kind of glitch with the scripts in these mods, but I can't think of a doable way to find out which one (starting a new game, finishing Bleak Falls Barrow, and letting the courier find me over and over again for each mod is just too insane to even consider). Is there some way to refresh the NPC? I tried the kill and disable/enable commands, but he doesn't stop being a courier with no letter, even when his character model/texture changes.

P.S. I don't think More Dynamic Injuries uninstalled properly. My character was bleeding with a bandage on (as in a health regeneration of 0.0) when I uninstalled it, because the stitches were somehow not in the game at all (they weren't in the crafting menu despite by possession of lockpicks and sinew, and typing "help stitches" into the console returned nothing), and after I uninstalled it, saved my game, disabled the mod, and loaded that save, my health regeneration still seems to be 0.0. I guess if anybody knows how to change my regeneration through the console, and what the default regeneration is, that would fix this.

P.P.S. Actually, I vaguely remember this same bug happening when I first came back from Bleak Falls Barrow on my old save, with no mods enabled, but he didn't follow me and was able to come back later with a letter and everything. This courier just keeps following me, so I don't know how he'll be able to refresh.

EDIT: I found the solution to the health regen issue and fixed it (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29:ActorValue_List).

EDIT2: Nevermind, this Courier problem turns out to be fine. I had to relaunch the game and find the courier to be gone, and he came back later with a letter, so I know he still works. However, the health regen issue persists. I'll make a post in the MDI thread for it.

Edited by Cadeyrn1

Here's a list of the mods I just installed before starting a fresh game:

SkyRe (or Skyrim Redone)

ASIS

Apocalypse Spells

UFO

JaySuS Swords

Better Bows

Convenient Horses

Magic Duel

Imp's More Complex Needs

Frostfall

More Dynamic Injuries (uninstalled and disabled this one before my problem came, when I realized that managing followers' injuries passes the threshold of hardcore tedium)

Camping

My problem is that after returning to Riverwood from Bleak Falls Barrow, the Courier arrived saying he has a message to give me, and then I didn't receive one. I opened the console and tried "openactorcontainer 1" and "inv" and it seems he doesn't even have the letter on his person, but he doesn't stop following me and trying to give me a letter.

I have no doubt that this problem was caused by some kind of glitch with the scripts in these mods, but I can't think of a doable way to find out which one (starting a new game, finishing Bleak Falls Barrow, and letting the courier find me over and over again for each mod is just too insane to even consider). Is there some way to refresh the NPC? I tried the kill and disable/enable commands, but he doesn't stop being a courier with no letter, even when his character model/texture changes.

P.S. I don't think More Dynamic Injuries uninstalled properly. My character was bleeding with a bandage on (as in a health regeneration of 0.0) when I uninstalled it, because the stitches were somehow not in the game at all (they weren't in the crafting menu despite by possession of lockpicks and sinew, and typing "help stitches" into the console returned nothing), and after I uninstalled it, saved my game, disabled the mod, and loaded that save, my health regeneration still seems to be 0.0. I guess if anybody knows how to change my regeneration through the console, and what the default regeneration is, that would fix this.

P.P.S. Actually, I vaguely remember this same bug happening when I first came back from Bleak Falls Barrow on my old save, with no mods enabled, but he didn't follow me and was able to come back later with a letter and everything. This courier just keeps following me, so I don't know how he'll be able to refresh.

EDIT: I found the solution to the health regen issue and fixed it (http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29:ActorValue_List).

EDIT2: Nevermind, this Courier problem turns out to be fine. I had to relaunch the game and find the courier to be gone, and he came back later with a letter, so I know he still works. However, the health regen issue persists. I'll make a post in the MDI thread for it.

phew... I was starting to think that was some of my mods that ruined my savegame

• 3 weeks later...
Off your list, I have UFO, Convenient Horses and a camping mod (the one listed compatible with UFO) installed, and I've had this happen as well - very likely something to do with UFO/CH or even the vanilla game, because it happened to me before I got the camping mod. The courier was delivering a letter of inheritance from a dead companion, and I simply escaped him until another courier caught up with me when I entered a city, delivering the letter. Now I'm stuck with another courier carrying another letter that probably doesn't have to do with companions considering I haven't lost anyone, I guess I'll just have to escape from him as well until another comes by or I restart the game, haha. He better not follow me too far, as I'm off to conquer a city... It might be dangerous for him. ;)