Need advise for installing order for OCO, HGEC, & Robert Male Body

LiliumSnow

I'm having trouble figuring out what order to install the three (3) mods I like to use: Oblivion Character Overhaul, HGEC Body, and Robert Male Body (V5.2). It seems like every time I install them (and following the instructions to the t), the seamline between the neck and body don't match up. I even tried installing the Seamless mods by junkacc11 to see if it would help, but I still get a very noticeable seamline around the neck; it's especially obvious when the skintone gets darker. I've done it multiple times now and I truly am reading and following the instructions provided by all the mods, but it's just not coming out right.

Some vanilla game NPCs are just like that (heads not matching their bodies). In certain races (e.g. Orc and Dunmer) Bethesda must have been trying for a greater variety between NPCs and really stomped hard on the skin tone and colour sliders. The face skin tone/colour is supposed to transfer to the body but in some cases it doesn't. Only solution I've ever found for those NPCs is to edit their face colour/tone in the Construction Set.