Replace or Erase Draugrs

veyro11

Honestly? I'm so used to Draugrs coming to life now that I usually blast them while they're still lying down. It's pretty rare that they catch me off guard these days, and even if they did, my companion(s) usually take out any stragglers before I can get to them.

However, as I mentioned before, it's understandable to be freaked out by them. After the ghouls in FO and FO: NV, though, Draugrs don't seem so bad.

This was a great idea. Haha, not something need terribly but its fun, and useful to those afraid of the undead.

Ghouls in the fallout series got me pretty good when I first ran into them. I remember specifically my first encounter. I was in the sewers underneath the abandoned town by Megaton, just minding my own business. Then I hear that shriek and suddenly right beside me was ghoul and I was horrified. I never really got used to them either, always manage to get the jump on me :/ Drauger on the other and arent nearly as bothersome. The atmosphere of the two are completely different. Draugur feel like sacks of meat to wack on rather than forces to run away from. Thats just my opinion though.

• 1 year later...