No moving block animations

cptcairney

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just in case this wasn't answered...

Solution: In FNIS patcher (Located in your tools folder under Data) you'll find a tic box in the patch section of the pane, there should be one for XP32's "Arm" animation. It's important that you tic that box and then run the patcher, you'll have to do this rather often if you play with, add, disable various animation mods that require or alter any of the files associated with FNIS.

• 2 months later...

Solution: In FNIS patcher (Located in your tools folder under Data) you'll find a tic box in the patch section of the pane, there should be one for XP32's "Arm" animation. It's important that you tic that box and then run the patcher, you'll have to do this rather often if you play with, add, disable various animation mods that require or alter any of the files associated with FNIS.

:O ty men i love u.. i never played with a shield and when i tried i had that problem. Now its fixed.. thanks a lot :D

• 1 month later...

Yessss, thank you, this was bugging me so much.

• 2 months later...

Thanks heaps! It works. I've been looking for the solution for ages.

• 10 months later...