⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

No moving block animations

cptcairney

Just in case this wasn't answered...

Solution: In FNIS patcher (Located in your tools folder under Data) you'll find a tic box in the patch section of the pane, there should be one for XP32's "Arm" animation. It's important that you tic that box and then run the patcher, you'll have to do this rather often if you play with, add, disable various animation mods that require or alter any of the files associated with FNIS.

Thanks you so much :D

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All of you with this problem Just need to run the "FNISGeneratorforUsers.exe" in order to update the animations. Most likely you have a combat mod installed that changes the blocking animation slightly. running FNIS should update those files in game and you'll be fine.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I, also have the same problem. The bug may be caused by the XP32 Skeleton, if you have it installed. If not that, it must be FNIS or FNIS PCEA2. If not any of them, it is probably linked to an animation or skeleton mod. If you have none installed, your game is f*cked. It doesn't effect me as much tho, because I don't block often. Although, my main build is a samurai. ._.

Edited by Dookens

• 1 month later...

I had this problem when I first installed a BBP-enabled body replacer along with walking/running animations that utilized it. There was an arm skeleton fix rolling around here, but I can't remember its name. Installing it should do the trick though. I know it did for me, so hopefully it'll fix it for you too. It doesn't matter what body replacer you find the fix for, they all use the exact same skeleton... I think.

Thanks so much, I went to the the CHSBHC page and it's listed right smack under the bug section. I guess I must not have read it at the time or it was unknown. Apparently it will still block but will not show the block animation. Personally, I care more about the blocking animation then that mod as this mod has annoyed me since day 1 due to it's weird jiggle that looked really fake.

• 1 year later...

I run FNIS after every mod I install. I've tried checking and un-checking the boxes for "skeleton arm fix," "HKX compatability," "XP32's exclusive animation," and even deleting the HKX skeleton as a couple people here have suggested. I carefully read the description and requirements for every mod I use, and still cannot figure out what is causing this. I've even deleted and reinstalled my entire mod list, but I just cannot get blocking or magic animations to show while moving. But apparently a lot of people have fixed it just by running FNIS, so there must be different things that can cause this