Passing the Torch

dirk45

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so awesome and Viglad is bursting to join in. I can hear him pacing from a thousand miles away. However, I'll only be able to greenroom him in about 7-10 days from now. If that is a problem I could upload a full shot of him using an ENB and no greenroom, if I even have one. So in short, what's the deadline?

Ooooh, this is shiny! :teehee:

Make sure to add Valdis to the list! She's so very eager to join in. I'll send the links to the screenshots within a few moments.

Edited by LSiwora

Here's a green shot for Alek. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any fitting crouching poses that weren't too girly or didn't have a lot of clipping. :P

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/2589176-1342277888.png

As this was the first time I tried using this Studio mod, I had quite a bit of fun. This fact somewhat got noticeable in my screenshots, heh. I took several because I didn't know which would look good on the artwork. Also, if they're completely un-workable, tell me soon! Please. I'll be away for some time, starting from tomorrow, and I'd like to let everything ready before I leave.

Grab the screenshots here.

Looking forward to seeing the result! :happy:

Edited by LSiwora

Ok, so I put comments on profiles of people who I think would give us the most diverse cavalcade of characters. Hopefully they'll come here to follow up or maybe others that I didn't directly invite will see it and come as well.

I used the profile comments because I still feel kinda awkward about spamming PMs like that since I'm kinda new to the unspoken social rules of a forum. Lemme know if what I did was worse.

PlayerTw0, how many characters would you say is too many to fit in one image? 'Cause right now we've got at least 67(and counting) eligible characters for this pic.

Hmm. well lets try to fit em all :D. i can have a high res version and a preview pic im thinking with this many what i can do is a a u shaped shot with some ppl crouching in the front and something fake that other characters are standing on in the back.

yeah i see no problem with that as long as everybody keeps up with the options we could have up to 200 ppl in one photo easy. just might look like wheres waldo on the preview pict.

:thumbsup:

and yeah again deadline i would say is the the first of august a few days after the games start. so theres still plenty of room to add characters.

also any clothes as long as its safe for work ie you would be able to put up on the main pictures area is fine.

and please limit how many photos you take to 4 like 2 standing 2 crouching that will help me when i go through them.

and if you can mention what pose you prefer let me know.

P2

Edited by PlayerTw0

Cool, coolcoolcool.

So:

Didier47 glad you are willing, we just need you to use this mod to grab a 'greenscreen' shot that we can use to edit her into a group picture.

Aedh, DoubleH, AurianaValoria1 and LSiwora, thanks for getting them up so fast.

PlayerTw0, maybe if we get enough we should put Waldo in there HAH!