Passing the Torch

dirk45

Oh you mean for the page Dirk uploaded? Yeah sadly we can't change that :(

@SJ:All pics will be included. And by high-res do you mean higher then 1080? Cause if not, almost all the images are 1080.

The only reason I was saying do it in different packs is because these files will be massive otherwise.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you mean for the page Dirk uploaded? Yeah sadly we can't change that :(

Yeah, exactly. But we can post a new one. That way people who update redirect to the new cover and the one's who dont keep it the way it is now.

Should work fine, no?

About the mod page: I was wondering too how you change stuff - cause you said I'm moderator, but I cant figure it out :unsure:

Edited by Yagho

You have to go to your member area section. Then go down to "Manage mods you have access to" and click that. To change anything around on the front page simply go to "Edit Attributes" and you will be greeted by a horrible mess of codes :D

Also I totally forgot to say which picture! I would go with the dark one simply because it keeps up with the theme. I do like dixiexdecay's though. :/

SJ, yeah some of the pics are almost 1meg in size... and alright are their pngs 1080? I want to make sure downloaders get the full shabam

:D Now no trolling us on the page >.>

Just checked out the pictures, they are the exact same as if I just got them off here. Unless having them in .png will do anything better, I'll probably just continue to use this site for collecting images.

Oh and just so you know, I still am the only one who can upload pics in the author section... but now you guys can moderate all the other ones :D