Passing the Torch

dirk45

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, now you can bug Mid with any questions regarding screenarchery (kidding, always willing to help if I can). Actually I've used SMAA for some time, the BMPs seemed exactly identical to the ones FRAPS does so I kept the latter (out of habit).

Well I'm bugging Mid right now XP since that post of his sent my head a spinnin! (Ah got to love headaches)

Also sometime tonight I hope to have the file ready and set to be uploaded... just waiting on a few more permissions before I post it.

I had this in mind :)

And dixiexdecay had this in mind :)

I must admit, I would like to have it in the same Style, although I do like dixie's too. But obviously I cant be objective about this :tongue:

We cant actually change it at all, becauese you cant exchange a once uploaded pic :mellow: But we can just post it and link to it.

Thanks yagho for all your help,these new pics are awesome!

Edited by zzjay

Here, now you can bug Mid with any questions regarding screenarchery (kidding, always willing to help if I can). Actually I've used SMAA for some time, the BMPs seemed exactly identical to the ones FRAPS does so I kept the latter (out of habit).

Urge to do bit-by-bit comparison rising, but the inherent silliness and time constraints keep procrastination at bay... for now.

But still it presents a message that needs to be said.

I disagree. As I also commented on your pic:

And you think the Nexus is the right place to voice "major political problems"?

I, in turn, find it a bit presumptuous of you to think we have a political motivation with the "Skyrim Olympcic Torch Relay". It takes it's ideas for the Olympic Games, yes, and they happen to be in London, so what? The whole thing has turned into a great project and lots of people enjoy participating, in a word: It's fun.

I, for one, am not from the UK, have no idea about the "major political problems" you talk of, and if I wanted to know I sure as hell wouldnt go looking here.

Last but not least let me give you an advice: If you find it so annoying, just ignore it. But let us have our fun.