Does the Underdark "OMOD" function properly?

Sebiale

Because it's the strangest OMOD file I've ever seen.

The download says it's a .omod, but when I get it it's just a .zip, and that doesn't seem right, because the only thing inside are .files and .CRC files with no omod conversion data that I can see, and neither Wrye Bash's BAIN or TMM treat it like an OMOD.

I've been using TRoN Underdark OMOD since 4/16/2011 with no problems. I looked up its currect file in the NEXUS and all I see is the readme plus old files for download. From where and when did you DL yours? I did find what appears to be a complete OMOD version on FilePlanet if you wish to check that site. Make sure you hava all the requirement mods installed. After you get TRoN going you need to get Verconia DeVir-The Underdark Saga.

The download says it's a .omod, but when I get it it's just a .zip, and that doesn't seem right, because the only thing inside are .files and .CRC files with no omod conversion data that I can see, and neither Wrye Bash's BAIN or TMM treat it like an OMOD.

OMOD files ARE zip/7z files with omod extension, maybe you have wrong program association on your pc. Open OBMM settings and make sure it is associated with omod files.

I have OBMM installed and associated, I haven't had this problem with any other OMODs I've downloaded (though I believe all the others came directly from the Nexus).

When I see it on fileplanet, it shows as underdark_omod_1.1.omod (image).

But once it asks to save it, it's become a zip (image).

I've tried selecting OBMM to save it with, but it doesn't make a difference, still ends up looking like this: http://i.imgur.com/M93JY.png

I have OBMM installed and associated, I haven't had this problem with any other OMODs I've downloaded (though I believe all the others came directly from the Nexus).

When I see it on fileplanet, it shows as underdark_omod_1.1.omod (image).

But once it asks to save it, it's become a zip (image).

I've tried selecting OBMM to save it with, but it doesn't make a difference, still ends up looking like this: http://i.imgur.com/M93JY.png

Then try rename the files as .omod, the problem is that for some reason your browser renames it as zip :D