Anyone know where "Elsweyr: Deserts of Anequina" is?

Chrisroxdye

Iliana wasn't banned for misbehavior (that I'm aware of) -- she asked the mods for her account to be banned. She used to do that periodically when she was really having a problem coping with the barrage of insults and demands from stupid people, but until now she'd always come back after awhile and make her mods available again. I just assumed that's what happened this time only without the coming back part. I could be wrong, maybe she got fed up and went on a swearing spree or something to get herself permanently banned on purpose. Whether by her explicit request or not, I'm sure the ban was at least by her own wish.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Thanks for this, it didn't quite lead me to all the downloads i needed, but it was very helpful. I agree with what you said, i found the mod, through a similar route to the one you posted, but it is foggy as to whether or not it is hosted with permission, so i won't say exactly where, not that i have the link at hand. I just hope if Illiana sees this she knows that there are people that really appreciate her hard work. Elswery is a fantastic work of art.

• 1 month later...

Try this address.

Had to look for it myself and found a few post that lliana welcomed the mod being posted any where but Nexus. No real reason was given as to why. I just hope that if I get any thing for sharing that like its "Thanks for sharing". that or a warning that the nexus sponsors and lliana had issues and I should not have done that, not the "Ban Hammer" that most people seem to get.

Thanks Aurasoma, unfortunately your link does not work. So on the positive side: no risk of banishment but on the negative side, no file found...Dammit I need it too

I found one link where you don't need to register.

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/files/file/297-elsweyr-the-deserts-of-anequina/

courtesy of darkcreation

Edit: oups nisen up there already posted the link

Edited by MasterAub

It seems that Dark creations Elsweyr isnt downloadable, to me that is, everytime i try to dl it it stop in the begining, has anyone else succes ?.

Also does it requer SI ? i have goty edition but the dlc disc got broke :( have a huge scar from the center outwards, damn those are so hard to release from the disk holder. must buy a new one but dont know if to buy a physical or a digital version.

It seems that Dark creations Elsweyr isnt downloadable, to me that is, everytime i try to dl it it stop in the begining, has anyone else succes ?.

Also does it requer SI ? i have goty edition but the dlc disc got broke :( have a huge scar from the center outwards, damn those are so hard to release from the disk holder. must buy a new one but dont know if to buy a physical or a digital version.

Same here, the download stopped...My understanding is you don't need SI

Saw this thread was back. I tried the download from Dark Creations as that is where I had obtained it previously (and I still have it on my mod drive). It took 1 hour and 11 minutes, but it did fully download and seems to check out as all there. The site is really slow and never got above 100 kb/sec.

Elsweyr is also here http://www.pagan-tes-mods.com/portal/index.php/oblivion/haeuser-und-orte/400-elsweyr but it is in German. I have never tried to translate Elsweyr as I have the English version, but I have used EggTranslator on other mods to translate them and it works pretty good (not perfect mind you, but pretty good).