Anyone know where "Elsweyr: Deserts of Anequina" is?

Chrisroxdye

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One option to try, but it's from an old post on the subject.

Looks like she took it off of those sites... man she is making it very hard to find.

but I did find a copy of it on http://www.4shared.com/archive/a5x0V2Lx/elsweyr_deserts_of_anequina.html.

Hey man thanks I same this and it worked wanted to try and get this cause I love these types of mods, thanks again man.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah! Thank you, guys! I never got around to playing this before Skyrim reared its head, for some reason, and it would suck if I was too late. I like Elsweyr and Oblivion, you know!

Saw this thread was back. I tried the download from Dark Creations as that is where I had obtained it previously (and I still have it on my mod drive). It took 1 hour and 11 minutes, but it did fully download and seems to check out as all there. The site is really slow and never got above 100 kb/sec.

Elsweyr is also here http://www.pagan-tes-mods.com/portal/index.php/oblivion/haeuser-und-orte/400-elsweyr but it is in German. I have never tried to translate Elsweyr as I have the English version, but I have used EggTranslator on other mods to translate them and it works pretty good (not perfect mind you, but pretty good).

The links the rest of you guys showed me wouldn't work, but Titus's worked quite well.

Secondarily, do you think She would mind If I used the mod to populate cyrodiil with the other varieties of khajiit? I thought it would be best to ask, but if she isn't supporting it anymore, do I have to?

Edited by thebestdamncourier

Saw this thread was back. I tried the download from Dark Creations as that is where I had obtained it previously (and I still have it on my mod drive). It took 1 hour and 11 minutes, but it did fully download and seems to check out as all there. The site is really slow and never got above 100 kb/sec.

Elsweyr is also here http://www.pagan-tes-mods.com/portal/index.php/oblivion/haeuser-und-orte/400-elsweyr but it is in German. I have never tried to translate Elsweyr as I have the English version, but I have used EggTranslator on other mods to translate them and it works pretty good (not perfect mind you, but pretty good).

The links the rest of you guys showed me wouldn't work, but Titus's worked quite well.

Secondarily, do you think She would mind If I used the mod to populate cyrodiil with the other varieties of khajiit? I thought it would be best to ask, but if she isn't supporting it anymore, do I have to?

Use the mod to populate Cyrodiil with other varieties of Khajiit

The answer depends on what it is you are intending to do.

If you are going to modify her mod for your own game and for our own personal tastes and never upload what you modify to a website, then that is probably not too much of an issue. I use mods that I like and make some of them "better" for my own use/taste all the time, but that is only for my own personal use and I never upload them (wouldn't even think of doing so) to any website or even share them with anyone - and certainly not at or on the Nexus as this is against the Terms of Service for the site.

If you are using any part (even the smallest part) of someone else's mod for any purpose and intend to upload it anywhere or share it, you need to have the original modder's permission to do so. As far as I know, IIlana is not supporting the mod on the Nexus, but is still supporting it (through others who she has given permission to) on other web sites and as far as I know she still owns the mod and any use of any thing she may have developed as a modder requires her permission if the intent is to distribute what you do beyond your own personal and private use.

Hope this clarifies and answers you question

Edited by Tidus44

Use the mod to populate Cyrodiil with other varieties of Khajiit

The answer depends on what it is you are intending to do.

If you are going to modify her mod for your own game and for our own personal tastes and never upload what you modify to a website, then that is probably not too much of an issue. I use mods that I like and make some of them "better" for my own use/taste all the time, but that is only for my own personal use and I never upload them (wouldn't even think of doing so) to any website or even share them with anyone - and certainly not at or on the Nexus as this is against the Terms of Service for the site.

If you are using any part (even the smallest part) of someone else's mod for any purpose and intend to upload it anywhere or share it, you need to have the original modder's permission to do so. As far as I know, IIlana is not supporting the mod on the Nexus, but is still supporting it (through others who she has given permission to) on other web sites and as far as I know she still owns the mod and any use of any thing she may have developed as a modder requires her permission if the intent is to distribute what you do beyond your own personal and private use.

Hope this clarifies and answers you question

Perfect, just the answer I was looking for. Thank you, Tidus44

Edited by thebestdamncourier

Here's a link to Iliana's still ongoing WIP topic there:

http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/topic/5111-wip-elsweyr-anequina/

And this upload I found by looking at her files and following a suggested file:

http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/862-elsweyr-the-desert-of-anequina/

Came upon the WIP topic lately because of another unauthorized re-upload of it here reported to staff and quickly dealt with along with the thief's account.