Post Your Character!

luddemann

Name : Nightgazer (thinking of changing it to Ariel)

Race : Skychildren (a modded race)

Class : Clone

Helm : A modded version of the Aetherial Crown

Helm 2 : A really cool pair of shades now (modded)

Armor : Zoe Armor Summer Verion (modded)

Gloves : Zoe Gloves (modded)

Boots : Zoe Boots (modded)

Accessories : (lots of modded things boosting stats to high levels)

Weapon : Assault Rifle - 2 handed (modded)

Weapon 2 : Sword of Harmony (modded)

Weapon 3 : Power Lightbeam (modded magical lightbeam of destruction)

Pics : http://nightgazer.altervista.org/Dovahkiin/index.htm (just scroll down to where it says wardrobe change to find pics of current outfit)

---

Nightgazer is one of the Skychildren, a race of space travelers who became stuck on Nirn when their ship suffered a drive explosion.

They are called "Skychildren" by the Nords because of the fact they all appear to be children. In reality they are a race of clones who come of the vat looking like that and keep the same appearance until they are killed or something. They do not age physically beyond that.

Nightgazer was out scanning for some mineral deposits when she had the bad luck to be caught in the ambush. The Imperials took one look at her and recognized for what she was. Upon doing so they threw her in the cart intending to execute her as soon as possible.

The Imperials have a great hatred for the Skychildren. This goes back to when the Imperials tried to steal some of their tech and experiment with it. One plasma torpedo on their capital city took care of that, and ever since the Imperials have hated the Skychildren now.

---

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CYLSA

RACE: Bosmer

CLASS: Trapper

BIRTHSIGN: The Steed

- Ranged Weaponry (Long&Short Bows) - Wayfarer

- Light Armor - Restoration (Heal, Nature Plagues)

- Enchanting - Smithing (Leather, Bones, Hunterborn crafting)

She ran away from Valenwood after being infected by a werewolf, hoping to ask the Mages at the Arcane University for help. Being hunted down by guards, she never made it to the Imperial City and decided to flee to the mountains of Skyrim.

She lives in the wild, fishing and hunting, staying mostly out of cities in fear of an incident... But one day she hears that a werewolf is imprisoned in Falkreath and pays him a visit. She sees in Hircine's Ring the possibilty of controlling her curse.

Once she finally gets the Ring she happily returns to society, joins the Bards College and travels through the land with her caravan, selling her craft and performing in taverns.

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/21339894-1450921994.jpg

Starting out in the wild.

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/21339894-1450922306.jpg

Endgame.

(sorry for my english, I am not a native)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name: Fa'nor

Fa'nor is a Khajiit warrior who travels Skyrim looking for adventure

Fa'nor is blood-kin (friendly with the orcs)

http://i.imgur.com/FbH1a1J.png

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Elisot

Race: Kitsune

Height: 0.95

Best skills: Marksman, Sneak

Resistance: 50% fire, 30% frost

Characteristics: Cute, fair, lawful, only killing when neccessary

Favourite weapons: Crossbows

Clothes: Fur parts that have been created by herself to stand the frosty north.

Elisot has some instincts of a fox, which means that her senses are quite sharp and she is able to notice enemies from far away already. Her sneaking is fantastic, moving like a fether in the winds and her aim for bows and crossbows is nearly perfect. Elisot arrived Skyrim as she was expelled by her lands. She probably is the only Kitsune in Skyrim, at least she hasn't found anyone of the same race yet. Elisot is a lawful person who mostly only kills people and animals for surviving purposes. She barely visits towns and villages. She kinda enjoys the loniness.

It seems she had arrived Skyrim by pure fate, right at the time when the dragons returned and it turned out she is a Dragonborn. She quickly understood what her job was and learned very speedy.

skyrim1.jpgskyrim2.jpg

skyrim3.jpgskyrim4.jpg

Four years later...

Elisot has saved the whole Skyrim by defeating Alduin for good. All the principalities were indebted to her and she quickly got to huge wealth. She has built her own castle, which became the most impressive building in whole Skyrim. Elisot now also learned how to use two-handed weapons and made a Tachi become her new best friend.

After she has explored most of the Dwemer ruins, she collected the needed material to create an exoskeleton which improves her runspeed and jump height, so she became even stronger. Now knowing any kind of dragon shouts and her excellent combat skills made her unconquerable to every human creature. Of course Elisot's characteristics hasn't changed a bit and the now grown young lady still is very warm-hearted. People always are welcome to visit her impressive castle, Elisot surely would invite them for a nice dinner, if she's not out on adventures!

skyrim5.jpgskyrim6.jpg

skyrim7.jpg

By the way, Elisot decided not to kill Paarthurnax. He might be a Dragon, but Elisot understood the things Paarthurnax has done in the past very well and they both stayed in contact and became friends. Elisot surely kept it a secret. She didn't want people starting to hunt that good-natured dragon!

I hope you like her background story :smile:

Edited by Mayarilana

Name: Nira Stonehearth

Race: Breton

Skills: Conjuration, Smithing, Enchanting, Heavy Armor

âCharacteristics: Reckless adventurer, enjoys researching forbidden magic.

Weapons of choice: Magnus staff and summoned minions.

Nira abandoned a cozy life as a noble in the Rourken clan bloodline nearly two centuries ago to research the lynch mummification techniques used by the Nords to preserve their dead. After a while she realized it could be used to extend the life of the still living.

What knowledge she couldn't find on her own she bargained with Hermaeus Mora to learn. He saw in her exceptional talents in the fields of conjuration and necromancy and gives her nearly unhindered freedom to research and experiment with her magic, even occasionally giving her small snippets of forbidden knowledge to help her along. In exchange she offers all of her research to him and eternal service in Apocrypha upon her death. Knowing she'll have full access to his libraries at that point she tends to be a bit careless in fighting but her abilities as a Battlemage have seen her victorious in every challenge so far.

Her being half lynch at this point means she will live an unnaturally long life but Hermaeus seems to be pleased with that fact because as long as she explores all nooks and crannies to add to her knowledge she does the same for him.

• 1 month later...

Actually running two different ones under different mod profiles/active mod packages just now. I keep starting over with new characters, trying yet again to achieve the "perfect playthrough". It gets complicated, as I've gotten really addicted to trying out different mods, mixing and matching, rinse-lather-repeat.

The one I'll talk about here is a level 70-something Nord named Neuettempt. Started this one after the last time I crashed my installation of SE being stupid with mods there and decided to go back to Oldrim for awhile. She's currently in Solstheim, about halfway through the Dragonborn DLC after doing most of the major questlines and DLCs in Skyrim proper.

For what it's worth, I decided to make a little backstory for this one, although there's not much meat to it. No resume, sorry. She really doesn't remember anything from before waking up in the back of that wagon outside of Helgen. Just some vague impressions, noticing that some actions seem to be pretty much automatic and there are calluses to match. And the nightmares. Suspects that she was an orphan or otherwise didn't grow up in a normal family environment as there's no impressions that come up resembling family life. More than a little frustrated over this, because it means she doesn't have any idea what the story is behind her pointy ears. Feels that her past included a lot of drudge work. Sweeping, scrubbing floors, washing clothes, splitting wood are all actions that come naturally. Cooking, not so much. Theory she's working with is that she was maybe the help in an inn or manor or some such after maybe growing up doing the same stuff in an orphanage.

The nightmares are pretty much this same story every time: suddenly waking up on as a richly attired man, stinking of drink, starts trying to clamber on top of her while fumbling at her clothes. A brief struggle, a cry of pain and suddenly he's stopped trying anything, there's blood pouring out of him, his eyes are already turning dull and she's staring in shock at the dagger she'd somehow pulled out of the sheath on his belt and stuck him with. Then the nightmare segues into running, stumbling through water, brush, over rocks, always running, running away from guards with torches and dogs. Keeps on with the nightmarish running until she wakes up. She thinks that dream might be her mind's way of dealing with memories of real events leading up to that ill-fated attempt to cross the border. She has no idea if she's always felt this way but hasn't wanted to get very close to a man in any way since the first time she woke with a start, covered with cold sweat from that dream.

The whole business of waking up with no memories, followed shortly after by literally having the headsman's axe start to move on its swing to take off her head and getting tumbled to the ground by Alduin's attack instead, marks the start of her life as far as she's concerned. Having it start with nearly ending and the ironies involved there, including who all the players were in that rebirth, haven't escaped her. Her attitude to this new start is nicely summed up by someone else's words "There's a whole world out there, just waiting for me!"

Only major questline she hasn't tackled was the Civil War and I decided she'd think it's silly; that both sides should bury the hatchet in the nearest Thalmor's head before joining together in common cause to defeat the Dominion before it nibbles them both up. Since that's not an option, too bad, she's not taking a side in their petty little squabble.

I last left her standing in front of a Black Book and I'm not sure when I'll go back and get moving on completing the questline, as I'm already starting to feel that whole "Well, there isn't anything worthwhile left for her to do, so now what?" thing. Which explains why I'm already messing with another character at the moment...

Edited by Isntthereanythingnotinuse

Here's the other one that I've been running lately. A Bosmer named Jh'ennietest, which is actually the second character I've run under that name: went to a save made right at the game's beginning with the earlier version and re-opened showracemenu for a completely different look, then took it from there. Currently at level 53.

Screenshot above taken while she was doing the Civil War questline. If memory serves, that was right after putting in some "Dancing With the Giants" time at Cradlecrush to bring up heavy armor skill before reporting in for the leadup to the big battle at the end of the war. Yes, she did agree to Ulfric's last request.

Other than the army, becoming a bard and the Dawnguard, this character hasn't been much of a joiner. Been keeping her out of the Companions, Thieves' Guild, College of Winterhold and Dark Brotherhood questlines as much as possible (pretty much have to get onto the college grounds to complete some of the Dawnguard stuff). Tolfdir and the class have been waiting around standing outside of Sarthaal long enough that the lot of them should have frozen to death ages ago. Maybe someday, but this character's not impressed at the prospect of gaining any of the titles of Archmage, Harbinger, Listener or becoming the Guildmaster or the little perks that go with. Happy enough being what she is now and to be living a life of adventure with her soulmate.

I've been a little reluctant to talk about this character because I know same-sex marriage is offensive to some. Even more people may be against the idea of romance with the undead. Skip ahead to the next paragraph if you feel strongly against either subject. Apologies if my discussing it upsets anyone. Other than where required, this character's been inseparable from a modded-up Serana (I like running these together: Seductress Serana, Queen of the Damned - Deadlier Serana and Marriable Serana) ever since they first met.

The relationship situation doesn't mean Jh'ennietest doesn't have other followers; I've been continuing with trying out different ones and having them live at player homes when not actively dragging them around. Currently has Eryniel and Clara Goldspirit along with, but a group numbering 4 total (including character) is more than a bit of a crowd and I need to part with at least one and more likely, both, then give someone else their chance at being the third wheel to the couple.

Edited by Isntthereanythingnotinuse

• 1 month later...

Name: Ren

Race: Khajiit

Sex: Male

Sexuality: gay

Characteristics: Reckless, Adventuress , friendly, kind, loves living on the edge .

Skills: light armor, one handed, Sneaking, pick pocketing, lock picking, healing, Archery ,conjuring .

Weapon of choice : burning sword, flames , fire breath

At a young age ren was Banished from his homeland by his own family. He wondered days on his own until he was Captured by imperials for stealing food. He escaped saving an imperial general when a dragon attacked.

The general thanked him by setting him free cleared of all Charges. He became thane is winterhold. After finding out he was "dragonborn" he didn't understand why he was chosen Denying his own destiny in fear. He join the Thieves Guild Working up the ranks to become their leader. During his one of his missions he came upon an orc Warrior named Ghorbash the Iron Hand. At first they Fought non stop but but as time passed they fell in love . Got married but they still fight