Setownership spell

WSChase

I use Stolen Item Ownership myself. Not perfect (items taken from owned containers requires an extra step) and if you use Enhanced Economy you'll need to disable some of it's features (unless you don't mind being a bounty magnet I suppose).

• 2 weeks later...

I use Stolen Item Ownership myself. Not perfect (items taken from owned containers requires an extra step) and if you use Enhanced Economy you'll need to disable some of it's features (unless you don't mind being a bounty magnet I suppose).

"Items in containers don't change ownership when taken. Simply

drop the item onto the ground and pick it back up to fix this."

I found that doesn't work.

I still would request a "Change Ownership" spell for containers, perhaps even horses and beds.

"Items in containers don't change ownership when taken. Simply

drop the item onto the ground and pick it back up to fix this."

I found that doesn't work.

I still would request a "Change Ownership" spell for containers, perhaps even horses and beds.

You mean like in the basement or in any empty rooms where there are no npcs? I found exposed and dropped items remain red even when this plugin is set at the bottom of the list. But then this plugin is eight years old so it may have been neutralized by patches.

Edited by WSChase

Yes ... outdoors will also work if no NPCs or creatures like horses can see you (plus you must not be in combat). All my houses are occupied by bandits, marauders etc I've "befriended" so I mostly clear the stolen flag on those items coming from an owned container outside myself.