Vortext Cannot validate NMM's mods Archibe Files

SkyeLuma

To verify the integrity of your game files on Steam, follow these steps.

1. Open Steam
  2. Go to My Library
  3. Right click on the appropriate game.
  4. Choose Properties.
  5. Go to the Local Files tab.
  6. Choose Verify Integrity of Game Files.
  7. Let run. You may get a notice that only one file failed to verify. That is a little file that Steam creates and then deletes during this process. It's nothing to worry about.
  8. Done.

You can do this for any Steam game you have that is currently doing strange, but not wonderful, things. And, you're welcome. :D

I'm having the same problem and I keep hearing people say to just manually drag and drop the archives from NMM to Vortex...problem is...nobody is saying WHERE those files are.

so...Where are the files I'm dragging, and where am I dragging them to in order to fix the problem?

If you have instructions on how to find the directory they are saved to, that works too.

Edited by mauskal

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem and I keep hearing people say to just manually drag and drop the archives from NMM to Vortex...problem is...nobody is saying WHERE those files are.

so...Where are the files I'm dragging, and where am I dragging them to in order to fix the problem?

If you have instructions on how to find the directory they are saved to, that works too.

Nexus mod manager files can be found in:

C:/Games/Nexus Mod Manager/[name of game]

It should be easy enough to find. Drag and drop them into the program Vortex, where indicated on the mods screen or select them manually, it's up to you.

Let me know if this helps.

Nexus mod manager files can be found in:

C:/Games/Nexus Mod Manager/[name of game]

It should be easy enough to find. Drag and drop them into the program Vortex, where indicated on the mods screen or select them manually, it's up to you.

Let me know if this helps.

This helped perfectly, thanks man!