Bodyslide not changing the body ingame

bazinga313

So I recenlty uninstalled all my mods and reinstalled SE altogether so I could switch over to Vortex....lots of hassle and I still don't think all the mods were properly removed because joy of perspective is still installed even though I don't have the mod downloaded, and its all broken as hell. Anyways, I'm using CBBE and when I build a body in bodyslide it does not change the in game body at all. The armors dont change either after batch building them. The ingame morphs seem to work as they let me change most of the sliders ingame but that doesn't help much. I've never ever had problems with bodyslide before until now. Any idea why bodyslide wouldn't be changing the body? I know for a fact that it is putting the correct files in the correct folders but it doesn't seem to matter at all. driving me f*#@ing mad!! on a side not does anyone know of any good bodyslide presets for cbbe that make the body look more like UUNP or UNPB? I love the unp body but i can't justify switching all my armor and clothing mods to unp at this point.

Make sure you're running BodySlide from the SSE/Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide folder, and not whatever random unnecessary folders Vortex may create.

If the meshes are indeed being installed into SSE/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/, then the issue isn't with BodySlide. Make sure you're not using any 'unique player'/standalone custom race mod.

The CBBE Presets Compendium has a number of presets that imitate various unp bodies.

Make sure you're running BodySlide from the SSE/Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide folder, and not whatever random unnecessary folders Vortex may create.

If the meshes are indeed being installed into SSE/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/, then the issue isn't with BodySlide. Make sure you're not using any 'unique player'/standalone custom race mod.

The CBBE Presets Compendium has a number of presets that imitate various unp bodies.

Yep I'm running it from the bodyslide folder and not the vortex folder. I even tried holding shift and clicking build so that I can manually copy the bodyslide file to the character assets folder to overwrite. Nope I'm not using any race mods or unique player mods. I did have JOP installed but when I did a complete uninstall of all my mods and reinstall of the game I never reinstalled it, though for some reason its still acting like its installed.

You can try reinstalling bodyslide through the mod manager, it helped me solve the same issue as yours

Unfortunately I have tried this to no avail. It didn't change anything. I just don't get it, I've never ever had any issues with getting bodyslide tow work before. Not sure why I'm having it now.

So after a little bit of playing i realized that, hey, all the damn NPCs are running around with physics enabled bodies using the bodyslide preset i made! Why in the hell is bodyslide and physics applying to the NPC's but not my character!!? This is so frustrating. I think I'm going to have to do a comeplete uninstall and reinstall of all the mods and completely delete Skyrim from my pc and do a whole new reinstall.

The only reason that would occur is if you're using a custom race/unique player mod.

Well I'm not using a custom race mod, and as far as unique player mods, I'm pretty sure I'm not using any of those. Unless any of the animation mods I'm using are player unique. I'll try and post a mod list if I can figure out an easy way to get a list without having to type it all out.

**after checking my mods I noticed I have a custom dwarf race mod but I didn't install that until after I've been having these bodyslide problems.

Edited by bazinga313

Here is my load order, let me know if there anything that looks like out of place or may be making bodyslide not work properly.

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
6 6 RaceCompatibility.esm
7 7 DwarfsRace.esm
8 8 SkyMoMod.esm
9 9 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
10 a hdtHighHeel.esm
254 FE 0 CBBE.esl
11 b GameOfThronesArmors.esm
12 c SkyUI_SE.esp
13 d DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
14 e Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
15 f Joy of Perspective.esp
16 10 SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
17 11 Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
18 12 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
19 13 dD-Medium Script Range.esp
20 14 dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
21 15 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
22 16 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
23 17 Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
24 18 ELFX - Weathers.esp
25 19 UIExtensions.esp
26 1a AddItemMenuSE.esp
27 1b Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
28 1c S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
29 1d Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
30 1e Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
31 1f Perfect Legionnaire - Troops Re-equipment.esp
32 20 Vivid WeathersSE.esp
33 21 zzArmormashups.esp
34 22 TERAArmorsSSE.esp
35 23 That Succubus Armor.esp
36 24 KozakowyBlackCorsetDressPlunge.esp
37 25 Skysan_GlassAW.esp
38 26 MistFlight1.esp
39 27 LeftHandRings-1stPersonView.esp
40 28 KS Hairdo's.esp
41 29 Aurlyn.esp
42 2a ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
43 2b SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
44 2c RiversideLodge.esp
45 2d Immersive Patrols II.esp
46 2e True Bat Form Remade.esp
47 2f PsijicTeleportSpells.esp
48 30 DwarfsRaceFollowers.esp
49 31 LeftHandRings.esp
50 32 Raxys_YgritteFollower.esp
51 33 Black Viper's Will.esp
52 34 ESO Altmer Armor by NewrMind43.esp
53 35 DCR_KingCrusaderMegaPack_SSE.esp
54 36 BGSMerpsGondorianArmament.esp
55 37 Better Dynamic Snow.esp
56 38 Grass FPS Booster.esp
57 39 Customizable Camera.esp
58 3a RaceMenu.esp
59 3b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
60 3c Eyes of Aber.esp
61 3d FNIS.esp
62 3e Footprints.esp
63 3f iHUD.esp
64 40 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
65 41 Immersive Weapons.esp
66 42 aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
67 43 InsanitySorrow Weapons Pack.esp
68 44 ElysiumEstate.esp
69 45 TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
70 46 Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
71 47 TW3_ArmorVariants_Undeadgoblin.esp
72 48 armored-horses.esp
73 49 Better Horses 3.0.esp
74 4a Tundra Defense SSE.esp
75 4b FireBurns.esp
76 4c BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
77 4d Tiwa44_SGMD_CBBE_1_4.esp
78 4e Tiwa44_Minidresses_CBBE.esp
79 4f Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn_CBBE.esp
80 50 CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
81 51 DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
82 52 TAWOBA Level Lists.esp
83 53 TeraArmorSSE Level List LOOT.esp
84 54 AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
85 55 LADX_SSE.esp
86 56 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
87 57 TeraArmorsSSE LOOT USSEP Patch.esp
88 58 RealFireArrows.esp
89 59 Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorbtion.esp
90 5a isilNarsil.esp
91 5b Hedge Mage Armor.esp
92 5c My Home Is Your Home.esp
93 5d RosaFollower.esp
94 5e ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
95 5f TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
96 60 Differently Ebony.esp
97 61 Mors Arrows Be Gone.esp
98 62 JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
99 63 chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
100 64 ReasonableMovementSpeed.esp
101 65 RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
102 66 SeeEnchs.esp
103 67 TDNEquipableHorns.esp
104 68 TrueStormsSE.esp
105 69 VWTSSE-Patch.esp
106 6a Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
107 6b Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
108 6c WetandCold.esp
109 6d [Melodic] Dark Sin.esp
110 6e FreckleMania2.esp
111 6f Neithteam Warpaint.esp
112 70 LindsMarksmageGarb.esp
113 71 LindsWoodlandAlchemist.esp
114 72 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
115 73 SOSRaceMenu.esp
116 74 XPMSE.esp
117 75 Dwemer Beards.esp
118 76 ELFXEnhancer.esp
119 77 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
120 78 RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
121 79 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

Well I figured it out. I disabled all my mods and one by one enabled them until I found the culprit. Turned out it was the dragonfly bbp animation, which is weird because I have never had that issue before with this mod. I'ved used it on LE and SE both and I never had that issue until now. I've always used this mod so i don't know if there was some conflict with this mod and something else but I haven't changed anything up. This all started when I reinstalled all my mods using Vortex.