Pissed OFF

envyme

First of all im pissed off at the fact that it is impossable to get any f***ing help on this forum. I see 200 f***ing posts where nobody has responded to anyones questions...arent their people who moniter this damn thing supposed to be helping people out? what kindof janky forum is this? second of all why the hell is everything about modding this game so damn difficult. you cant do anything you were able to do in the last game...it seems like you cant make any changes at all to the items in the creation kit or in nifscope....if you try your game either crashes or the item is invisisble...and its simple stupid s*** like making a helmet that originally takes up ur entire head just act as any normal helmet...you are unable to do so. changing the biped slot just causes the item to disappear. why the hell does it do that? why did they make it impossable for people to mod this s***?

You know? If you ask politely, instead of throwing a raged tantrum like this, people would absolutely help you. Now about the helmet. If you changed something on the helmet in NifSkope I believe you have to re-rig it. Now I don't have much experience beyond that. Hope it helps. And next time you should be a little more polite.

If modding was that difficult, there wouldn't be 15000+ mods here on the nexus don't you think?

And about people not helping, i'm sorry but you're terribly wrong.

Usually posts that don't get answer are the ones like yours. Or post where some random kid asks "OMFG MODS RUINED MY GAME I CAN'T LOAD ANY SAVE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!11111ONE!!!11" or "I CREATED AN ARMOR WITH MAYA BUT ISN'T SHOWING INGAME SOMEONE HELP PLEASEEEEE!!!!!11111ONE!!!!11".

Now, just tell me how someone reading this is supposed to help. Then maybe you'll be considered something more than just a whining kid.

i have tried...i have been trying for weeks to get someone to help. and they wont..and im just sitting in water here. there no form of tutorials set up for anyone whos more advanced of a modder than an idiot. so those dont help for s***.

look im not a f***ing idiot okay? Im not asking dumb ass questions..im asking s*** that it appears a lot of people are haing trouble with....cuz everytime i search for a f***in answer all the posts just end with no resolution...and there are no tutorials to help these people inculding myself...i would much rather just have the informational resources to not have to deal with asking anybody for help..but since they dont offer that i have no choice.

Well, the first thing you pointed out... let's just say I won't get involved in that, most people also have a life on their own.

And the problem with modding is not something to bother the people of nexusforums with, unless you actually seek advice on how to solve problems. We didn't make the game or the CK, therefore, people on these forums can't be held responsible for your lack of luck in modding. Go blame Bethesda for that but keep in mind, that as games advance and become more complex, so does the tools used to mod the games.

First this is not a help forum, your mistaken in thinking that people are on here just to help you. Modding is quite easy if you take the time to read and do a little research. also it helps if dont rage at everyone cause you dont get something you want

the questions i am asking are strong valid questions....'why can you no longer copy and paste in nifscope?' 'why are you unable to change the bipedal slot in CK?' these are not stupid please help me im an idiot questions! this is how most of the amature modding comunity was able to mod the past elderscrolls games...and now for some f***ing reason it doesnt work anymore...and there are no tutorials or resources to find out how to do it correctl

ill point you to my first statement, people are not here to answer your every wanning question

So true...