Pissed OFF

envyme

For all of you modders still struggling....im with you..im fighting for you...the little guy...one curse word at a time.

Well, I guess you're "fight" is going to have to wait, I've reported you and you'll likely be banned. And before you start moaning at me, just remember; you brought this upon yourself.

...so please...tell me your next excellent idea on how i should handle this.

Find something that you're capable of doing, not something that you 'think' you're capable of doing, when clearly you're not.

yea...cuz if we all did that...their would be so many great advances in technology and civilization...great advise buddy...you teach your kids the same lessons?

you were actually one of the people on here that seemed willing to help...but when i asked i got ignored....but you had the time to get on here and 'enlighten' me on this matter instead. thanks again..

For all of you modders still struggling....im with you..im fighting for you...the little guy...one curse word at a time.

Well, I guess you're "fight" is going to have to wait, I've reported you and you'll likely be banned. And before you start moaning at me, just remember; you brought this upon yourself.

ooooh....what a bringer of justice you are...dumbass.

Envyme: You might have gotten an answer eventually, had you continued to be polite. You did not, and for that, you get a free ticket out of here - but as you said, it doesn't change anything... You're not getting any help anyway, eh..?

Banned

wow. i kinda feel bad for the guy, he had a point, though he went about it a bit wrong. i understand what he means though ive been on here only for a few weeks and ive gotten one response and seen tons more with about as many, with all the posters being polite, but then he comes on angry and fed up cursing up a storm and he gets tons of views, responses, and an actual tutorial that many polite people dont get. its messed up to see how willing people are to tell someone to stop doing something they dont like( cursing and raging) and tell them how they should go about it when the other way clearly -in this circumstance- proved uneffective. i think he couldve gone about it a better way but chances are noone would have cared since he didnt offend anyone. ive been awhile now to get help with the invisible armor bug but got one post and since then nothing, i would love to atleast know there isnt a current fix, its not as though noone could have just posted to say" sorry but there dosent seem to be any fix for now you should check back and watch for news of changes". many people get the same result getting few or no responses when someone could atleast let you know there is no fix, or even an idea or link to ways that may or may not work. i think more people should worry about posting to the people that need help rather than posting at someone who's raging , just because you dont like their approach to getting attention. so next time you see a post with someone raging rather than reply with how stupid and offensive you think they are, just report it and go post to someone that asks politely for the help they need.

There is also a "search" button. I bet 90% of users with problems don't use it at all.

Also, the video tutorial i posted was a matter of 30 seconds research on youtube.

If someone asks "my armor doesn't show ingame, help" it's bit too general, don't you think?

If you follow the most viewed troubleshooting threads, you'll notice that the questions are far more specific than just "have this problem, help".

Personally, before posting something, i always do a research on youtube, than google, and then search button here on the nexus.

And i find normal this amount of responses on this topic. Everyone who answered always helps the community with his knowledge. And being called "a f***ing community who doesn't give a f*** about the other users" is a bit offensive, when i spend about 1-2 hours of my life helping on the forum, don't you think?

Most of the questions we see are repetitive. The same question or problem over and over. Instead of looking to see if their question has been answered, people tend to expect instant 'personalized' service. This one seems to think that, as a moderator, catering to their demand is some part of my job. :rolleyes: For those who really don't know, it's not a part of moderating My job is to keep the peace here - more like a sheriffs deputy than a research librarian. Although I do reply to a lot of questions and problems - that s not a part of my job.

I have had one even state that they wanted US to answer as they didn't have time to look through a dozen threads to find the answer themselves. Guess what kind of answers they got. :tongue:

I have begun work on what I hope to be resource for troubleshooting problems. Currently A WIP, I keep it on a private site that I give out the link to . Eventually I hope to move it to the Nexus Skyrim Wiki. But for anyone who wants to see it:

Here is a link to my mods troubleshooting blog on my own site.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/bbenlibrary/topic/4751769/1/?x=0#post631601

Currently still under construction - any suggestions, corrections or criticisms will be appreciated. please make your suggestions by PM (Private Message) at the Nexus.

If you have a solution to a Skyrim problem, I will be happy to consider it for inclusion, with full credit - just PM me.

There have been numerous times where I've needed help really bad, and even months later, got no response. That did not cause me to fly into a, quite frankly, pathetic rant as if you're entitled to help. Instead, I either forgot about it, decided to try and find help elsewhere, or learned how to fix the problem myself. Ranting at the people on this forum because they didn't help you is not only selfish, it's also stupid and pointless. The more you swear and get angry, the less likely it is people will be willing to help you.

What Mcclaud said here is very true, I asked a bunch of questions here and half went unanswered, I understand it can be frustrating but, the best thing is just to still try by yourself because sometimes you will still find an answer by just trying, or you move on for a while and reask your question later, sometime people who are on at that moment just might not know. I always stayed polite in my questions, didnt necessarely got an answer but decided to not be mad about it, there is no point in it.